T. I. P~ Where Was She?

Malia was on her way home from being at Laurent's dungeon all night so it was around 2 am. she creeps in the door trying not to disturb Larry, but to her surprise he was still awake.

" Oh my gosh, Larry you can't scare me like that! What are you doing up so late? " " I should be asking the same thing. Are you ok? You no hurt right? " " Yes Larry I'm fine I just got in some traffic. " " For 14 hours? " " No love. It's a long story, I'll explain it later ok. "

Larry
She was lying to me and don't know why. I hate liars. this shit don't seem right, I feel like she's trying to cover something up. But I can see right through that mess.

The next morning.

" Good morning larry. How did you sleep? " " Good I guess. So you want to tell me where you last night? " " Oh yeah I was checking on my sister and your daughter. " " At my brothers house? " " Yeah, but I didn't talking to him or anything. " " Okay that's good. I'm going to check on them today. "

Malia
HOLY SHIT. He's going over there today. And I didn't go over there. I'm really scared but I don't want to lie to him even more. I knew I shouldn't have got caught up with Laurent in the first place. Now I don't have a job and I might lose Larry.

Malia goes out into the hallway to call her big sister Yolanda. Her heartbeat starts to pick up from the ringing on the other side of the phone but finally someone answers.

"Hello? "
" Wassup mali? "
" Alani? Give Yolanda the phone. "
" She's in the shower, what do you want ? "
" I wanted to tell her something but oh well. Ok so yesterday I was in the mall and I got snatched up by some Vin Diesel looking guy and he threw me in a van and drove me to Laur- I mean Mr. B where he was waiting to meet me and then shit happened and I got home late and Larry was still up but the point is Larry thinks I was seeing Mahogany yesterday now he is going to your place today cause he thinks I was lying. "
" Well well well, look at you out here acting like a little hoe. It's funny cause everyone thought it would be me but its yo ass. "
" Watch your language I don't care if your 16 and I'm not a hoe. "Just make sure you tell Yolanda. "

Later on that day

Yolanda
I think Malia thinks I want to lose Larry again. He is not stupid he knows what happened he just wants her to apologize. But ever since Laurent put his magic touch on her she's been messed up. But she's blood I don't want to sell her out.

While Yolanda was being swallowed in her thoughts she heard a banging on the door. Alani went to get the door but before she could even get a smart remark Larry rushed through the door and went straight to Yolanda.

" Hey Larry long time no see. What's up? " " Cut the bullshit. You know why I here so tell me. Was she here yesterday or not? "

• Hey everyone. Read, Vote and Comment. 😘