T.I.P ~ How Long it takes.

Later on that day it was Mrs. Vivian's week out of town and all the worker went to go and help her pack. Laurent was out side playing basketball and Larry was out here doing the usual.

Mrs. Vivian
I am so ready to get out of here it's been to long for me. I have people to do and things to see..... Don't mind that first part. I wonder what's going to happen while I'm gone. Maybe the usual but that's always been a question in my mind but I trust my man so I won't trip.

At about 9 o'clock that night and Mrs. Vivian was on her was to any were in the world. Laurent was full of emotions. He missed his wife but was also excited that she was leaving so he could be with Malia. Then he was remorseful for being with one of his worker but also didn't care because what he wants he could get.

Laurent
Laurent was in the kitchen eating a sandwich when Malia walked in the room feeling the same way as him. All they did was stare at each other. Malia loved him but in a workers set of mind. She loved him because he kept her from danger, he gave her a good job feeds her everyday and cares for her as well. But he loves her for all other reasons.

" Are you okay Malia?" " I could be better, you good" "I'm good. Just can't wait until tomorrow." " What's going on tomorrow Mr. B " " You find out it a surprise. "
Malia
What the fuck is he talking about? He is so sneaky. But it's not an annoy sneaky it's a sexy sneaky. I just wonder what's going on tomorrow.

She wakes up and heads to the shower. When she steps in the room she sees a bottle of champagne with roses and a letter for her that reads :

Dear Malia ,
I love you and I know you love me too, but you don't know how much.
You can cover it up all you want you know you love me and I won't stop
until you tell me those three simple words. I don't care how long it takes.
You can choose how long you want this to take.
Love,
Laurent Bourgeois

*
*
*
*
*
* Hey y'all it Laila. This chapter was okay today. But I want to wish you guys a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!🎄 Comment. Read. Vote.