T.I.P~ Vacation Day 2/2

His hands slid up my waist to my rib cage and his sweet kisses landed on my neck. Broken moans escaped my lips as I continued to wash my body. He turned me around to were the back of the head was towards the shower head and said " let me make love with you. "

To Be Continued......

He picked me up and put my back against the shower wall. The warm water dripping down the wall on our body honestly set the mood. He seductively whispered in my ear "I love you more then you ever know. "

As his kisses went further and further down my body until he reached my kitty cat, he made me feel so vulnerable. He was teasing me at first his tongue was moving slow giving me a feel of what I was getting prepared for. It was like an appetizer, small and sweet. Soon he came in with the first course his tongue moved faster making constant moans and whimpers leave my lips full of passion and lust.

When he found my sweet spot chills ran up my spine and my back began to arch. Lau knew I was about to reach my climax so he stopped before I reached the best part. As soon and I was about to get dessert some one knocked on the door. " OMG! This better be important. "

Laurent put on a towel and went to the door to get some paper work from his personal assistant and had a one on one conversation really quickly but by that time Malia finished her shower, put on her pajamas and was on her way to bed.

" Love I sorry it was important business ...... hold on I wasn't done yet you no get the best part! " " Oh well maybe next time. "

Hey guys and gals! Read,Like and comment.💋 Happy Super Bowl Sunday. What team are you going for? #Seahawks