Chapter 2: Team Rocket's Return!

Ash Ketchum was walking up and down the path, thinking about what to do to be able to sneak into Saffron City. His partner Pokémon Pikachu was very irritated by this, so he was pulling his hair!

"Arrgh! Stop that Pikachu! Let me think!" Cried out Ash.

"Pikaaaa chu!" Pikachu cried back, annoyed. 

Suddenly, Ash heard some noise rustling in the bush. 

"What is that? Could it be another one of my fans?!" 

"Pikaaa!" 

Three people has jumped out of the bush. All of them were wearing black suits and sunglasses. The man oddly had purple hair, tied in a ponytail. The woman strangely had very long hot pink hair flowing down to her hips. The third person was very fat and had an odd shape. Even his face looks weird as it was covered in fur!

"Welcome World Champion!" They shouted "We are the masters of disguise!"  For all of your champion disguise needs!"

Their voices sound oddly familiar to Ash...

"Uhh" said Ash, overwhelmed "do I know you?!" 

"Why?!" The woman with hot pink hair shouted. "We are the best disguise experts in the world!"

"We can keep the World's Champion presence in the city a secret, one-hundred percent!" Said purple-haired man. "By sneaking you in with a disguise!"

"Just call us pros at this!"

Suddenly, the fat man's tummy started to move.

"WOBBU...."

The man and woman looked at the fat man's tummy quickly

"SHUT UP!" They said together

"Err, sorry, this man's tummy has been acting funny lately..." chuckled the purple-haired man nervously. 

"That's ok. Ok, I need your guys help... look her...."

"We know your problems, boy!" The fat man shouted "You want to have a very late breakfast in town without attracting the attention of billions of people!"

"CRAZY people, I tell you!" The suspicious woman shouted to Ash. "HOW DARE they interrupt your own PRIVACY!"

"Ok, we will dress you in the same black coat that we are wearing." The purple-haired man. "And you will be able to walk into a Café and have your breakfast without anyone noticing!" 

"A BRILLANT plan if you ask me!" 

"Geez that's great!" Exclaimed Ash. 

The three people rushed away for one moment, and came back, carrying a black suit, shoes and glasses. The suit was obviously too big for him. The man and woman carried one end of the suit and carried it over, preparing to put it on Ash. 

"Umm, can't I get changed into them?" Said Ash uncomfortably. 

"GET CHANGED IN FRONT OF ME?!" Gasped the woman, clearly disgusted. "NO WAY!" 

"Can't I just hide in a bush and get changed quickly?"

"Nope! There is no time!" yapped the fat man. "It's either we put it on over your clothes, or we don't put it on it all and starve!"

"Ok..." said Ash quietly, not liking their idea. "If you must..."

The three people hastily put the black suit over Ash's body and over his legs and arms. They swapped his cap for a black top hat. 

"Yippee, ready for town!" Shouted the fat man gleefully. 

"Now follow us!" Said the pink-haired woman excitedly. 

Ash, with Pikachu on his shoulder, followed the three very strange people down the path of Route 6 to get to Saffron City. Ash was not very amused, but he knew he must do this, so he can eat a very late breakfast indeed! They passed the entrance gate and into the city. People were staring at them, not due to them recognizing the World Monarch, but due to their very formal appearance, and due to the obnoxiously fat man with a furry face! People were pointing to the obese and strange-shaped man, as passed through different buildings and streets.

At last, the strange people stopped in front of a nice looking café called the "Kangaskhan Eatery"

They opened the door to see lots of tables with people eating and talking excitedly. As Ash got seated, the waitress commented on his baggy suit and looking a bit too formal for a 10 years old. Ash looked around, and noticed that the three strange people were nowhere to be seen.

"That's okay" Ash thought "They probably have other things to do... But I wish I had the chance to say goodbye."

He waited patiently for his food to arrive. He scratched his buddy, Pikachu's chin.

"Chaaaa!" Said the small yellow mouse Pokemon. 

Meanwhile, outside the Café and behind the fence, the three strange people crouched low.