chapter 1- i could recognise you from a mile of!

chapter 1- I could recognise you from a mile of

Bella's p.o.v

It's a Sunday which means its dead at the shop but I still have to open up. I guess I should explain a bit, my name is Bella Robin (wired last name I know) I am 18 years old my birthday was a few months back. My dad own a sandwich bar which I open every Sunday even though we hardly ever get many costumers. My life is not perfect i know i had a rough time at school with bullying but i got through it and I'm trying to put it behind me. I'm not that popular and i only have a couple of friends but i trust them with my life and would die without them. Opening the shop isn't that bad just an excuse to talk on the phone to all my mates all day so i'm happy. I mean even though its are families shop i still get money so another good point.

Right now i am singing alone to my favourite song at the moment 'Rock me' by the one and only one direction! I have to say bit of a mad directioner they are amazing though really talented and REALLY fit. But who am i kidding i would never have a chance with one of them if i only had 3 boyfriends all the way through high school not mentioning im not the prettiest of girls. Some people in school always knew how to point it out. I have long blonde hair to my belly blue eyes (my best feature) horrid spots and braces I used to have the worst rabbit teeth in the world I got bullied so much but my braces have sorted that out thank god. Im really small as well why cant I grow??

Back to chopping up carrots...all of a sudden my phone rang i read the ID Alex :P i answered quickly

"heyy huni how are you?" i asked my best mate we were so close people say we have feelings for each other i mean Alex is pretty good looking but we have been down that road before and it was like dating my brother CREEPY!

"Im good bell. But the more important question is how are you seen as you are stuck in that shop all day i miss you!!" Alex replied

"hahaha OOOH i think i might live babe!! Why don't you come over i mean we are dead and it doesn't look like we are going to have any more customers?" i asked still cutting carrots and dancing a bit

"YAY!!! Right I'm sneaking out don't care what my mum says im really bored so ill be over in 15?"

"Sneaks out in the middle of the night, tight dress with the top cut low!! HAHAHA ill miss you oh and please don't bring billy he has been annoying the shit out of me lately haha!" Billy was Alex's little brother and he follows him everywhere like a little lost dog!

"hahaha oh dear you really need to get a life Quoting one direction tut tut!! ha okay babe see you in 15 love you lots like jelly tots!!"

"kay love you loads like jelly toads!! see you in 15 alex!!" i hung up smiling remembering when we made up that catch faze

FLASH BACK 7 YEARS

"Hey Alex i have jelly tots want some??" i asked Alex running down the street.

"YEAH YEAH YEAH!!" He yelled clapping wildly

"okay but you have to uuuurm i know LOVE ME LOTS LIKE JELLY TOTS!!"

"Of course i love you lots like jelly tots but you have to love me loads like jelly ..... TOADS!!" He said in a less load voice

"YEAH!! but you have to love me tons like jelly...BUMS!" I shouted we burst and laughing and actuly rolfing on the ground!!!

FLASH BACK ENDING

OH i missed those days when we could do what we liked with no worry at all just living life to the full. I bent down to put the carrots in the fridge but then i noticed a person stud in front of the counter they must have come in whist i was on the phone to Alex. wait a minute they were wearing red chinos with blue TOMS a red and white stripy t-shirt and braces....There is only one person in the world who would were that outfit and i would have recognised them from a mile of!!

A/N -SO what did you guys think yeah i know its a bit short and crappy but i hope they will get better, the next chapter should be out next week ish and will have lou's and alex's POV in. i really hope you guys like it please vote

love stella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D