|Ramon's Barber Shop|

Editor's note;
'I let a video above about the haircut, feel free to watch it before or after reading, or not at all :]'

-----------------------------------------------------------

After spending some days in prison, they finally let Walter Bob go outside and let him finish his Federation work. But Walter wasn't planning to only work on the Island, he wanted to get to know the other Inhabitants better. The last time, he got a name, now he was still searching for a real home. But how would he do that being arrested?

He headed out and was told by the officers at what hour he was supposed to be back, if he's not on time,
he has to stay in the Prison doing work there. That's a rule, they really do love rules. First of he looked around the places where people live. After some days of getting to know them (whilst on free time) he already knew where the Favela was and other structures. He met some inhabitants and gained their trust, showing that he has emotions and is not like Cucurcho.

One day he was allowed to go out again, that day was the day that Walter not only get a haircut, but a whole makeover. He was peacefully wandering around the favela as he noticed a barber shop, Ramon's Barber Shop! He saw photos of makeovers and found out the one doing the haircuts was a player named "Mike". When Walter Bob found him, he wrote on a sign: „I'm here to get a haircut" Mike was surprised but welcomed Walter and introduced him to another player named "Pac". Mike asked Walter what hair he wanted and he requested long blonde hair, to which Mike ofcourse accepted. After some time, the work was done. Walter Bob looked at himself in the mirror and loved it, he now had pink nails on the hands and red ones on the feet, earrings, a tattoo, his beautiful hair and marked eyes.

 Walter Bob looked at himself in the mirror and loved it, he now had pink nails on the hands and red ones on the feet, earrings, a tattoo, his beautiful hair and marked eyes

Being very excited he wrote a sign, saying: „It's all perfect, you did amazing! I feel great!!". After that there was payment and Walter even tipped them. They noticed the worker uniform, telling him they could need some help with The Barber Shop, but Walter answered that he was busy with Federation work. As he left Mike and Pac said in chat that maybe if he will be fired he can come and work with them. Which was meant as a joke, but Walter would really love helping them, too bad he can't.

He got back to the prison on time, the officers saw that he looked different, but he knew they wouldn't care as long as they didn't have proof that he was around inhabitants, he could've just made that makeover alone. Now he felt even more like himself, looking different than any other worker and having a name. Life was going in the good direction, the only thing he needed, was getting out of the prison. But he knew that wouldn't be easy at all, if not impossible, the guards would hunt him down if he managed to escape, he needed a place where he could stay if he managed to get out. A place where he would be accepted, by players.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Editor's note;

'Woo hoo, lost motivation for 9 days and than I came back to write this whole chapter in one day ;). I gotta admit that these are not long at all, but I just don't wanna make one long chapter with everything combined. In this Chapter Walter finally met TazerCraft yayy, though at the time I'm writing this Pac is "missing" (he's in Chile hahah)'