L.T.B.W_13

Allyana grabbed Dylan's hair and didn't know what to do if she will  pull back or push Dylan away from her, as he attacked her pussy. She could feel his tongue sucking it, going to her clit.

"O-Oooh! Honey! Ahhh!"

She couldn't stop her moan because of the strange taste that Dylan was doing now. The action of his tongue was crazy and now he was accompanied by his finger which was inserted into her pussy again. She could not explain the pleasure she felt.

"Oooh! Sh*t! Ahhh! Honey! Oooh!"

Dylan could hear Allyana's moans and it turned him on even more. So he drove his wife even more crazy with the gestures of his lips and hands. Later, he inserted his tongue into her pussy, while his finger squeezed Allyana's clit. Allyana almost screamed at what Dylan was doing. She couldn't stop himself from screaming with pleasure.

"Oooh! Dylan! Honey! W-Why is it so good! Oooh! God! Ahhh!"

Allyana felt a strange thing forming in her as if she was going to pee at any moment. However, Dylan still did not stop her. His tongue and hand moved quickly in her tunnel as if he had no intention of stopping. Therefore, another long moan came out of his lips, at the same time as juice was released from his tunnel. Dylan caught Allyana's delicious juice with his lips and wiped it all off. Nothing wasted! Allyana was weak and closed her eyes from the pleasure of what he was doing.

"I really love your juice, Honey," Dylan said later and laid down.

"Tired already? You know, we're not done yet," Dylan said then grabbed his manhood who wanted to enter her wet pussy. Allyana opened her eyes, when she felt the touch of his hardness on her thighs. She meet Dylan's eyes, so she smiled at him.

"I know, 'cause I want to feel you inside me," she replied.

Dylan smiled and slowly separated her legs, then he took a place in the middle. Dylan rubbed his hardness in Allyana's prepared pussy. He just looked at her wife while doing that. He wanted to see her reaction, when he entered her.

Allyana let out a deep breath, when she felt him slowly enter her. She knew on her own that she was ready to feel his manhood inside er. However, she still couldn't help but be nervous because of its size. She felt the skin parting inside her, as he entered and she felt so full. He opened her mouth, and then closed it. Even though Dylan entered slowly, she was still hurt by its size. Allyana clings to his arm and endures his entrance. Later, Dylan enter his full hardness on Allyana's pussy.

"Aaaahhhh!"

"Ouch! Uhmm!"

They moaned and grunted at the same time, after Dylan's hardness entered fully inside her. Dylan was panting, trying not to hurt her. But, he still saw it hurt. Even if it's not the first time he entered it.

"Ahhh, it's so hot inside you, Honey. I love it," Dylan said and closed his eyes.

"Uhmm, I feel so full," Allyana replied.

Dylan just smirked and then he started bucking his hips back and forth. That's why Allyana tightened her grip on him, because she felt that her skin was coming together as he retreated.

"Ooooh, Honey!" she moaned.

Even though she was enjoying what he was doing, she could still feel the pain in her pussy. But, she just endure it because she is gradually liking and enjoying it. Dylan plowed her  quickly, at the same time as he sucked on her other breast. That's why she hugged his head and was almost restless for him to stay with her.

"Ooooh! Ooooh! Ahhhh! H-Honey! Oooh! That's it, ahhh! You're so great! Ahhh!"

Dylan looked up and moved his hand to her chest then massaged them. He looked at Allyana's reaction. He was gaping at her and he could see that, she was enjoying what he was doing. Later he grabbed both of her legs and lifted them up, then he moved back and forth again.