10

- Bill, the poor have come for money again! - he said.

How can he...

- Give them some pennies, my wallet is in my bag by the pool!

Without waiting for permission, I pushed myself into the house, nudging the female boxer with my shoulder.

As I walked past him, I noticed he had an earring in his mouth and smelled a very strong male perfume.

I looked around for Bill. I found it, but only in a towel folded down.

- Honey, why did we come to the apartment with naked and mean guy? -  Kevin asked.

- I'll explain later, Teddy bear - I replied.

I heard Tom snort softly.

- Teddy bear... -  he mocked mockingly.

I just turned around and gave him a glare.

- Val! Hi - Bill said - Can we go to the studio?

- Why don't you get dressed first?  You have a new guest - I gestured to my boyfriend.

He got a little embarrassed and went to the bathroom to get dressed.  At that time, Kevin came over to me and gave me a solid kiss on the lips. I gave a kiss.

As we walked away, he whispered in my ear:

- This pigtail has some problems

- Don't worry about it, baby - I whispered.

I knew he was standing close to us, so I tried to be very quiet.

I would like to scream him what a fucker he is, but I didn't want Bill'u and the love of my life.

*****

When Bill came to us, he introduced himself to Kevin and they immediately got in touch. Tom just sat, said nothing, and stared at one point.

He's terribly specific.

The problem came when we were choosing a song that Bill and I would sing together. George suggested rock, Gustav metal. After a while, we decided that we would sing their song - Tokio Hotel's song.

We opted for Monsoon in English. It wasn't hard for me to learn the lyrics, after about two hours I knew two verses. We were getting it. Our voices matched perfectly. The song worked well for us.

After the rehearsal, we heard applause, of course, not only from one person.

- Damn, I didn't know that my Valeria sings so beautifully! - Kevin came over and hugged me tightly.

- It's a super successful relationship, if you don't know the basics about her - said dissatisfied Tom under his breath.

What the hell is he up to?!

I don't think anyone heard him because there was zero reaction to what he said.

Tom went to get some alcohol, but when Bill gave him a meaningful look he put the bottle back in the bar.

Why does Bill forbid him to drink alcohol?

After some time in the apartment, I felt bored, so I decided to go fix my makeup.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face.

In the mirror I saw something that scared me terribly...

And how do you like the sun there?♥️🔥