14

After hanging up from my nightmare, I ran to my mom.

- Mom, he called me ... - I started terrified.

I told my mother what he said. We've decided he can't locate us, so there's nothing to worry about.

I got dressed and took a quick shower.  The weather was nasty today, but I made a plan to surprise Kevin and visit him at the hotel. The day before he gave me the address, I pasted it into my GPS and started my journey.

I have to admit that it took quite a long time to get there by public transport. I saw that the weather was deteriorating, it looked like it was going to rain soon.

***********"

When I got to the hotel building, I saw a very exclusive interior. I was surprised because Kevin didn't come from a wealthy family.

I stopped when zimmer 483 appeared in front of my eyes. I decided to knock.

The smile immediately left my face when I saw that the woman opened the door.

- Come back soon, my dear! - I heard Kevin's voice from the other room.

How could he betray me?!

Emotionally, I ran into the room. I saw Kevin wrapped in a duvet.

I know what I interrupted.

- You fucking dick! - I screamed and jumped on him and started punching him.

- How could you - blow - betray - blow - I was so in the fucking - blow - perfect?!

After I punched him, I got up and ran out of the hotel. I went to the nearest pub.

When I walked in, I saw a lot of guys. I wanted to comfort them, but I couldn't.

I feel that I will not forget about Kevin for a long time.

He cheated on me, treated me like shit.

*****

I drank so much that I don't remember anything about that night. I only remember that I left when it was very dark.

As I walked down the dark street, I thought about what Kevin had done, what my father had done. Alcohol didn't help me, alcohol made my bad condition worse. Everything was overwhelming me.

I walked so crookedly and unstable that every now and then I fell from the road into the street. Luckily for me, nothing happened...

By the time.

I saw a large black car pull up beside me.

This spells trouble...

- Oh, jealous girl, she overdid it with alcohol - a male voice laughed.

I recognized who it was right away.

I didn't have a nice protest, I just ignored him and kept walking.

I suddenly felt sick and decided to expel the contents of my stomach into the bushes. I didn't care if anyone was watching, I didn't feel ashamed at all.

Suddenly I felt someone's arms under my thighs. Someone treated me like a sack of potatoes, threw me over their shoulder.

- Fuck! Don't kidnap me, someone, I mumbled.

The person put me in the car, only now did I notice that it was a female boxer.

- I hate you, but you're so drunk that I don't want to have it on my conscience if you fall into a ditch - said Tom.

- Why are you like this - I started feeling a headache - So discouraged from the world?

- I hate people - he replied simply and to the point.

- Why? - I asked him, looking straight into his dark brown eyes.

- Because people poison each other's lives, and then, by force, they approve others that they do not have poison in them - he began - People are hypocritical and false.

I, in response to his monologue, threw up right on the seat of the car.

- I'll kill you for this - he said, slightly annoyed.

- You know Tom - I stammered - You're not so bad.  I think you're wearing a mask because you don't want anyone to see your real face. You're just pretending to be heartless when really...

- Stop! I don't need advice from shit like you! - he suddenly screamed  -I could have left you on this road and let you be raped. Now get the fuck home!

I listened to him and left. He drove up to my house, so I had a few steps to him.

How can he be such a man...

Guys, thank you for such activity, I feel like I'm starting to miss inspiration.

Please, my bears, comment and vote! ♥️🥺