28

- Where are you going Tommy? - asked the blonde, who was just giving me great pleasure with her lips.

- Don't care - I snapped.

- Teddy bear, what are these nerves for?  - she began - After all, we are together, treat me like my boyfriend.

- I don't even know your name bitch - I zipped up my fly and threw her out of bed - Now get the fuck out I have to get ready.

- Where?

Now she's got me off balance. I took her body and threw her out the door.  She was now in the vestibule.

- And don't ever go back!

Today was another session, I haven't been feeling very well for the last few days. I hope that you will prescribe me more medicines that will make me feel better.

I put on my jacket, took my car keys and went to the session. Without Bill today, I didn't feel like going with him.  I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

*****

- How are you feeling Tom? -  asked the doctor.

- Badly  - I replied.

- What happened that suddenly you feel bad? - she asked.

I didn't answer, I felt my leg starting to shake and move intensely.

- Is it about the girl who was causing you intense emotions? - she asked.

The memory of Valeria made me cringe.  It felt like someone was stabbing a knife into my chest, doing it over and over again.

- No - I snapped.

I avoided her gaze, wanting this tiring session to end.

- Okay, I'll try another way. What is your happiest memory?

Of course fucking with her.

I smiled involuntarily at this memory.

- How I saw her smile, how I saw that she was happy with me.

As I said that, I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

I covered my face.

I was so ashamed because I never cry.  I never show weakness in front of anyone.

- It's very good that you're letting it out, Tom - she said, then patted my back.

- I have good news for you...

I'm afraid.

- You've shown your affection for me, that means you're on the right track.

I couldn't believe what I heard.

So many years of fighting the disease, it comes in and I'm cured?

- Thank her for me, it's thanks to her that you're healthy Tom. And go fix what you broke!

I said goodbye to the lady and left.

What do you think?

Thank you for such activity 🥺♥️