*The beginning* 01

Warnings:Omegaverse, some Lemon, mentions of breeding

Guest was an Alpha of a pack, Almost every alpha had an Omega they ruled over, or in pack terms mated with.
Guest in fact didn't have an omega just yet, claiming there was no one he had interest in yet. Until one day, Guest saw a Bacon entering his territory.
Bacon begged to join his pack and which Guest allowed, but since Bacon was a new pack member he became an omega pretty fast.

One day it was mating season in the pack, everyone already had mated. Everyone expect for Guest and Bacon. Guest walked to Bacon and spoke
"Hey Bacon it's mating season and I need to lay someone, can I lay you?" He said with rizz. Bacon instantly felted rizzed up and was bricked up.
"Ofc my pookie snoopie pookie Bear!!!!" Bacon eagerly spoke, his omega tail wagging.

In the distance a loner watched, lurking in the shadows, since it was mating season he also needed to be laid so he wouldn't have to deal with dumb ass loners tryna fuck his ass.

Guest noticed the loner in the shadows and he growled fiercely showing that he's an alpha and the loner was in his territory. The loner growled back, stepping out of the shadows, the loner turned out to be Noob. Noob was a former Omega from his pack before he was kicked out for not mating with the Alpha due to the Alpha's small pp.

Bacon whimpered as the two growled fiercely at each other. It seemed like the Loner wanted to mate with the Bacon.
"If you want my baby girl you're gonna have to fight me for him!" Guest howled at the Noob.
Noob growled and spoke "Bitch I just want to lay or be laid!" Noob snarled back at Guest.

Bacon stared at the two
"How about we all do a threesome?" He happily asked his omega tail wagging, causing Guest and Noob to brick up

The two stared long and hard at each other before growling gently and agreeing. They both pinned Bacon to the wall
"Come here often?" Noob said with rizz. Guest rolled his eyes
"He lives here you dumb ass" guest snarled, noob rolled his eyes

Bacon whimpered at their arguing, the two noticed this and was bricked up again

"God damn bruh, im gonna have to mark you" Guest spoke as he pissed on Bacon, marking him. Noob grumbled as he did the same, pissing on Bacon.

Bacon whined as the two pissed on him, as the two pissed on him, he pissed his pants. Bacon whimpered as he pissed himself. A wet spot was in his hello kitty underwear.

Noob stared at his wet spot in his hello kitty underwear. Guest looked at Bacon with lustful eyes. His tail wagged as his fluffy ears twitched. Noob took notice of this and playfully growled at him teasingly.

Guest snarled at his action and pinned him down on the wall next to Bacon. Keeping the both pinned to the wall.

"You two are very bad puppies. I'm gonna lay the both of you until you have my puppies" Guest cooed with maximum rizz and a lipbite. Bacon and Noob both pissed themselves once again.

Guest hummed and lifted them both up and carried them to his den. His tail wagging majestically.