Chapter 5

Yn pov

Saying my goodbyes to my taxi driver, I enter my apartment building. I greet the caretaker at the lobby and head to the elevator, minding the peace in quiet I get a call from my brother!

"Hey (n/n) *nickname yn* did you get to see kiki just now?" "

"No actually- I'm heading back to my apartment right now. Did something happen?"

"Not yet!" He chuckles over the phone " Yn you know how kiki gets when you forget to return a favor!!🤣!"

"Aww shittttt, is she-?"  Before I could finish the elevator doors opened and I got hella nervous. Well reason 1: my ass is about to be grass with her!  And 2: Those guys haven't met kiki or have a knologe that she's my sister, same with kiki...
I hope those boys don't do anything stupiddddd.

"W-well I will have to call you later- I'm at my floor" I whimpered to big bro-

"Alright then ill talk to you later- hopefully you survive knowing kiki 😂🤣"

He hung up and I started makeing my way to my room, I heard a scream that was no doubt Kiki's. I race to my door and violently unlocking my door " YALL BETTER NOT HURT HER- I SWEAR ON MY MAMA I WIL-" the door opens and I was dragged inside. Dust grabbed me by my wrist and made me sat down- Im curseing them out meanwhile killer was trying to explain what happened. It took a while for me to calm down and then I finally heard them out.

"OKOKOK- Before you think otherwise we DID NOT hurt her in anyway! We didn't know who she was! She opened the door she passed out from fear and we just took her in!" Killer explained. "Ok! Where the Fuck is she then????"

"We put her in your room, cause we didn't want her freaking out again due to what we look like." Horror replied with a bit of guilt and fear in his eyes. Then I see nightmare and error walking out of the room with annoyence but as soon as they saw me and the rage in my eyes they had the same look as horror.

"Imma go in there and if I see any scratch on her, or if she says that y'all hurt her. YALL AINT SAFE!"
"Y̴̛͎o̷̖̾u̶͔͑ ̴̞̾g̷̲̓o̴̢͗n̶̰̈n̸̘̎ả̸̬ ̶̱̾c̸̣͗ȃ̷̳l̵̰͠l̸̡̆ ̸̼͑t̴̬͛h̶͍̐e̵͔͠ ̸̬̌p̸̲͑ō̸ͅĺ̵͇i̶̗̊c̶͔̍e̶̤͂ ̵̖̑ò̷̡r̸̠̚ ̷̤̏s̷̗̑o̶̙̾ṃ̵̊e̴̼͑t̵̥̂h̶̎͜i̵̛̪ǹ̸̟g̶͇͘?̶͎̓"  I smiled at errors question.  Makeing them all look confused, I walk towards my kitchen and grab a metal pan. *They are catching on what your trying to say* Then placed it on the stove and put the temp on high heat. Ok now they are really confused. "What are you do-" "CÁLLATE POR FAVOR" (shut it).  Oop. Nightmare quickly quiet down....

" I don't know if y'all know Spanish but I want you to hear what I'm about to say." They all looked at me anticipateing for my responce.  "Con esta sartén daré una cantidad infinita de dolor y luego golpearé esa mierda a tus gruesos cráneos mientras recuerdas la trama que te daré cada vez que veas las cicatrices. No te preocupes, lo siento, no voy a llamar a la policía, deberías preocuparte por lo que puedo hacer, joder¡¡ Me aseguraré de que me ruego por la misericordia que nunca vendrá, y no dudaré en tomar tus cabezas y MONTARLAS EN UN PUTO PIKE!!!" (With this pan I will give endless amount of pain and then beat that shit to your thick skulls as you remember the trama I will give you Everytime you see the scars. Don't worry your sorry asses, I'm not going to call the police, you should be worried on what I can fucking do. I will make sure you will beg me for mercy that will never come, and I won't hesitate to take your heads and MOUNT THEM ON A FUCKING PIKE)

...

...

You grabbed the pan and ran to your room to check up on your sister. Even though the boys had no clue on what you said- but how your tone of voice is and swinging the hot pan around already told them to not Fuck with you.

"Well shit-" Dust commented, breaking the silence from the living room-. " That's why I told you not to hurt that other human" "We doged a bullet from that" sighed Horror.

"KIKI THEY COULD OF HURT YOU THOUGH!"
"But they didn't TvT"
"Yeah but you should be scared of your life! How aren't you mad at them????"
"Well I was scared when I woke up- but they put me in your room saying ' we will wait till yn gets home!' and at that moment I knew they were just trying to protect the apartment"

"Ok but still! Isn't that weird that-"
"Shush yn!!! Look- all you need to know is that I'm alright, they didn't threaten me and waited until you were home! It's was a common mistake! Don't beat those guys up too much"

" Ok but-!"
" No buts yn!! Besides you invited them to your apartment well-knowing they could hurt you" "AND YOU DIDNT BOTHER TO TELL ME ABOUT HAVEING VISITORS! And you didn't tell them about my arrival or who I am"

"Yeah yeah... I didn't know you were gonna stop by so soon, if known I would of told them."

" (T_T) sureee... Anyway, don't beat them to the bush about it. Seems like they ain't customed to human etiquette (TvT///)"
...

"You are something yk that sis?"
" And ya still love me for it lolll"

She burst out the door catching everyone off guard. " SO YN! First I haven't been introduced properly! Shame on you yn! Hpm!"  I gave a whimper before- " OK GUYS- THIS MY SISTER KIKI! KIKI- DUST, HORROR, KILLER, ERROR, AND NIGHTMARE." I gave a quick sigh. "It is nice to meet you all! Let's forget about what happened!" Kiki gave a reassuring smile and turned back to me. She gives me this smile that makes me shiver everytime.

LIKE U DIDNT GIVE THIS SMILE TO THE BOYS BUT U GIVE IT TO ME?????? HUH????????

"My sweet DEAREST Yn... Did you forget about my loan?" OOOO NOW I REMEMBER, I reassured her I had it and went to my room to grab it. It took a lil while but when I came back they were talking with each other! Killer was having a good time talking with her mean while dust was just listen ing to the conversation- and the other boys were doing their thing.

I came back and gave her the loan and she she greets us with a positive fair well. As I close the door I definitely had to have a conversation with these boys...

.

This chapter was literally out of my ass- dw the next chapter will he better