Its one wacky friday for all if us (chapter 4)

Killers pov

At first I thought staying with her would lead to us getting snitched on- and how she HIT ME WITH THE BAT TWICE AND HAD THE AUDACITY TO KICK MY CROTCH- she's damn lucky she's got a pretty face for a nasty additude 🙄. When she left dust looks at me annoyed " Really killer? Cutie?" Wait- did I call her that???
Ewwww no killer no!! When she was heading out all I could of focas was the outfit she was wearing, how the dress brought out the shape of her body, how her hair was pulled up for your can see those pretty... (eye color) ....eyes.  "KILLER!" I got startled by dust change in voice- "Bro you were at fantasy land- are ya alright?" Horror asked. "PFFF HA WHY WO- wouldn't I be..." Huh it was getting a bit akward with the silence. Then error started a whole conversation on how she might turn us in- or that she might make this a trap. Idk what this feeling is in my soul, but it's telling me for sertin she ain't setting us up.

...

...

"WAIT GUYS" everyone turned their attention to me, " since she's gone how about looking through her stuff, yk- just to see what's her tentions are?"

"Yeah but she told us not to though-" horror added. "Who cares horror- like what is a human gonna do to mass murderers??" Error agreed and that's what we did!! This is gonna be fun!!!

Third person POV

They searched everywhere in your apartment to find what your planning to do with them-
Nightmare found a lot of fantasy books that he also enjoyed reading at the castle. He sat down at the reading chair reading beauty and the beast, thinking to himself... 'she might not be such an annoyance after all huh'.

Dust was searching through the hallway and found a balcony entrence, he went through and saw a telescope aiming at the sky, a space science book, and a sketchbook filled with your doodles on what star you saw and taking notes about it. He seemed astonished that a human girl would enjoy stargazing. He also sat down and started going through the sketchbook you had, he had a bit of amazement in his eyesockets. 'Maybe I'll ask her about this when she comes back' he was pretty excited that he found someone with the same interests as him. Forgetting the whole "it's a  setup thing".

Error went to the entertainment room and snooped through every basket, shelve or coberd in the room- hopeing to find something that can either bring you down or use as edvidance to tell others that ur planning on useing them or something. Turns out he opened the last shelve and found clothing designs from your live performances *he has no clue you are a singer, idol. He thinks you drew these out of imagination or bordem* He was starting to get this feeling in his soul, like butterflies in his stomach. He shook it of agressively telling himself that this is a glitch and he cannot befriend it. Until he opens the closet of the entertainment room and sees all of these outfits in the book come to reality, he sees sewing kits and a sewing machine, he also spots dolls???? *You made dolls  of you and other coworkers to see if the outfits would suit them or not* and error grabs the mini doll clothes and starts getting jumpy- but positive jumpy??
This skeleton boy is trying so hard to keep it together and keep it serious. He puts the dolls away and sees a box and opens it....

 He puts the dolls away and sees a box and opens it