Chapter 7

Authors note:

This drawing right here is from my sketchbook- it's not much but I hope it's something lol
*back to story*

Yn POV

What the hell was all that about??? Like I left the room not to long ago and I turn to see this???? I'm not having the landlord badgering here asking why the hell im making a Ruckes.

Heading back to my room I shut the door and plop myself onto my Goldilocks bed- (ain't to hard, ain't to soft, just right). Man I kinda regret giving them that attitude though...
My thoughts were around that fight earlier until I hear my phone ringing from my nightstand-
I lazily rolled over and checked my phone just to see 3 miss calls from... BOSS? HOLY SHITT- I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE INTWERVIEW CAUSE OF THESE IDIOTS- i quickly put on an last minute outfit and started putting on my shoes-afterwards I raced down the stairs and headed to the front door makeing my way past the living room, killer was in the way- he seemed like he was gonna ask me somethin but I brutally pushed him aside makeing everyone's eyes on my as I scurry to the door with no explanation. I heard dust ask where I was going. But I had no time to answer then and immediately left the apartment.

Third POV

Obviously the boys where stunned by this and we're concerned about where you were going. "Woahhh yn! What's the rush??" Dust said looking conpuzzled, *not doing errors glitch effect*. "yeah- she's more jump then usual"

Killer struggling to get up, "WHY DO I GET HURT EVERY TIME???"  "Killer if you don't shut up" nightmare commented while watching T.V. Looking cranky then usual.

After the fight with horror and nightmare things were way too quiet for comfort, and since yn was clearly disappointed about it and not interacting with them after that made their souls hurt.

Mostly horror and nightmares souls, "Have y'all even wonder what yn even does outside?" Errors question made everyone think for a minute. "Nah, I don't recall her saying much. Just that it's a very 'unique' job" Dust adds.

"Now that you got me thinking about... I wAnNa kNoW wHaT ShE dOeSss" killer whines. Dust smacks him from the back of his head, "Could you- ACTUALLY shut up for a moment" Dust showing his annoyance crystal clear

"Make me dustpan" Killer clearly tries to tick of Dust- and clearly works as Dust grabs Killer by the collar. Both boys bout to spill blood-

"ENOUGH" ...

....

...

...

...

Dust and killer turned their attention to horror and so did Error. Nightmare didn't even respond to his call, just gave him the most nastiest look.  "If we really wanna know what she does why can't we just ask her instead of acting like loose animals here-".  "OH THATS RICH COMEING FROM AN CANIBAL HIMSELF" Nightmare agressivly gets up from the comfy chair.

Horror: YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I HAD NO CHOICE!"

Nightmare: OH TRUST ME, I BELIEVE YOU-. YOUR SECOND MEAL WERE HUMANS LAST TIME I REMEMBERED"

Horror : Again.. I had no choice. KEEP BRINGING THIS UP AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!"

Nightmare: And tell me what is gonna happen Horror??* Said Sarcastically*"