Too Soon

CLARAS P.O.V
"Hi?" I giggled a bit. Why was he talking to me? "Hey" Cam replied. "Um, so there's a party tonight and I was kinda... Wondering if... Uh..." "You were wondering if I wanted to go?" He blushed and sighed. "Yeah!" He was looking at the ground now. "Um, look Cam, thanks for the offer, but, ah, I'm just new here and I don't really know anyone other than, well... You! I might give it a miss. Sorry" God, what was I thinking? OF COURSE I want to go to the party, I needed to stop making excuses for myself. Cameron just grinned, nodded and walked away.

CAMS P.O.V
I'm such an idiot, my one chance with Clara and I screwed up, maybe I shouldn't of told the class about her accent. It must of been embarrassing for her, but I must say, even though I've not even known the girl for an hour, I already respect her. She's beautiful, and every other boy here thinks that, but I'll be the one to come out on top.

CLARAS P.O.V
As soon as he left, I was glad I said no to the party, because by the looks of things I was already under patrol. Two girls strut over to me. Ugh, they made me cringe, they were a mirror image of half the girls at my old school; fake tan, extensions, too much makeup. "Oh hey, you must be Clara!" The blonde one did all the talking. "I'm Tara and this is Brit. We're so pleased to meet you" The other girl stop twirling her hair and smiled. "Now... What were you doing with Cameron?" My jaw dropped. What in their right minds made these girls think that they were more important than anyone else! " Ah, oh, he was just apologising for... Embarrassing me in class." My face turned red. "Ooh, what happened in class." They girls chanted in time. "Ah, nothing... That should concern you of course!" They rolled their eyes in sync. "Look, Clara." Britney was talking now. "People like you can't just waltz in here and shake things up, and by shaking things up I mean stealing Cameron from me." Ugh, I hated these two alreadyyyyyyy. "Oh, I didn't know you two were a thing, and even if you were, I'm sure I'm not a threat. It's cool." "Hey. It's not cool and do you know why? Because anyone Cameron looks at that way is a threat. Get the program?" I nodded my head. Tara spat at my feet and they both walked off. I haatteedd them. God, couldn't I go one day without falling into trouble.