Chapter One :" Mondays 😕"

" WHAT THE FUCK " is heard thru the mellow halls of a 2 story apartment in the deep deep fall brisk in a town called Greenville South Carolina . As followed by a burning and rapid repetitive screech is heard thru the ears of one young Hazel Skinned Young man . The Annoying and Repetitive Beep Splits the quick seconds of silence he once had he soon grows weary and tired of the beep and decided to hit the Alarm clock twice to shut it up . yes twice not once but twice one time to Shut the Dastardly thing off and another Thing to voice his frustration As the Beeping Of the Noise maker Some Calls An Alarm Clock He then Sits Up right to the bed and Gathers his phone in his hand and the Blinding light behind a 4 inch LED Screen Officially wakes him up to start the horrid day many call Monday. Looking at his Phone with a Zombified Looked Draped Across His Face Text Soon Flood his Phone And Grace his Eyes like bubbles coming up when you sink your fav Toy in bath Water as a Child. Words of " MALIK!!!😡"
Followed  With " WAKE UP IDIOT " Along with 7 missed calls from a Contact With the Name of.   (since diapers )  And a Sudden Rush Of Enlightenment Mixed With Fear Enters The Young Man's Mind And a Sentence Exits The Man's Mouth "Oh shit , it's Monday "

Now to understand The Story more , And or To continue We have To go In Depth About Why Young Malik Hates Mondays . A 7 letter Word That Symbolizes A Calendar day a simple Day That has been Around For Centuries The Hate and Distain For The Day Could Be summed up in many ways . Could it be that Monday was the day his mother and father divorced ? , Could it be that Monday was the Day that Ms.Apple Wrote him up for a referral in 5th grade or could it be that Monday Was the First Day Of College Orientation But all He wanted to do was Sleep. It could be many things but Malik Hates Mondays he despises them if Monday had a option to be erased he would press it without a second thought in his brain . As the day Would continue for young Malik Amir who lived in apartment 2b in Greenville heights In the deep Mild Cold South . He realized that today was college orientation,,College was always a Weird and icky disposable subject for Malik as He never could Quite Grasp the complex concept of a Extra 2-4 Years of school to him the Question Always Was " Why the hell do ppl waste there time with this stuff " He said out loud as his hands Where put together and draped behind his head and he leaned back in his chair preparing. His paperwork for the on going long day . " I mean i could never get it honestly ". Saying it disappointingly as it seemed in his gestures he was Disgusted with humanity at the moment that sentence exited his lips . As what followed was a Meadow Sigh that left his lips of dissatisfaction , and disappointment as he understood and looked at the task that he would have to leave his house . Then realization flooded his mind and left his lips in a sad and disappointing screech " AHHH I HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE" .

As the sudden Rush of disappointment faded , he sucked it up and understood the task that must be done , dissatisfied and disappointed as he was . He sulked and walked to the sink as he put away his simple yet satisfying breakfast of 2 sausage biscuits, 3 French toast sticks and a big glass of Ice water . He loved ice water , the bland yet distinct taste of the solid yet liquified and cold cubes in a glass or silicon cup grazing his lips as he took sip by sip . He dragged his unmotivated 6"5 227 pound body into the restroom where he would take a shower and start his day. As he looked into the long and width glass rectangle many call a mirror what he saw looking back at him was . Baggy eyes so deep that a elderly lady could put her bags in , Skin so dry that you can light a match with and have it burn for hours . to the left of him he saw his Green Tooth brush being smashed by his Colgate toothpaste that he bought just weeks before . I big frown matched with a big yawn was brought upon him as he looked in the mirror and looked at himself looking back at him . as he uttered with pure hatred and distain and disappointment " Mondays."