Chapter 5 : contemplation

As both stared at the white paper with dark print in both confusion and anticipation, Keontae finally broke the silence. " Well ill be damned " he said in a sarcastic tone as he stared at Malik , Malik had a different form of expression on his face as his palms got sweaty and feet got cold , his eyes where stuck in a stagnant expression and stare like he saw something he couldn't get away from . his eyes traveled along the paper like a train going to its next station and his brain felt like a cloud took a big shit on it. [ Amaraha James ] was printed into his cerebellum as he saw who he would be sharing a dorm with for the semester to come , a lump formed into his throat which he would soon have to swallow so he can break the illuminating silence that was left in the room after keontae said as he said .

" So what does that mean ?" Keontae followed up with, Malik looking up at keontae with a almost nauseous look on his face , brushed the locs from out of his face and proceeded to follow up with a sentence of his own . " It means im fucked " he said with a almost depressed tone of voice , " i wouldn't go that far" keontae said almost chuckling realizing how confused and befuddled his friend is as this moment , " So what ?, you get to dorm with a bad bitch what so bad about that " he says as his grills shining off the diner light. As keontae said that a spark engulfed inside of Malik as the depth of this situation finally caught up to his mind , " AHHHH SHIT!." he said outloud , loud enough to where the waitresses stopped in they tracks and looked at there table with a state of confusion. " your telling me its THAT amraha? " , A slight pause was put in place after malik said that , " uh duh dummy , you telling me you didnt look at her name tag ?" Keontae said confused as ever at his bestfriend, Malik now looking at the half eaten fry dipped in the ketchup started to feel like his heart stopped for an immediate second, his mind was blank and honestly anxiety filled that blank spot .

See as it to be known malik has made this big wall around his emotional well being as to be known due to his past with women , and as it to he known that he met amraha literally a hour ago to be dorm mates with her would mean that he would have to he around her for weeks to come , well really until the end of autumn due to him taking a half of a semester. , he soon shrugged it off in a physical sense as he didn't wanna alarm any of the workers after his random outburst of confusion, " its getting late folk " keontae said "we gotta get to the dorms with our bags " he followed with . "yeah.." Malik said in a low tone as he still was stuck with this huge lump in his throat from what he just got explained to him.

As the day would progress , Malik and Keontae would finish there meal and leave the diner and head towards the dorm lot to take the first step into there college lives . " Alr dorm building B " was said to Malik from the lady at the receptionist desk. Anxiety , Anticipation, contemplation all surrounding Malik as he would take the steps to the dorm , the words amaraha james screaming at him thru his brain as he kept remembering her name [ is this really happening] he said on the inside, is this where this begins ? he pondered soon time ran away from y as he stood face to face with not only destiny but his dorm room . Soon everything ran cold as the cold wooden dorm infused with metal stared back at him he takes a second to ease the fear that has surrounded him since this morning ...and he finally takes a final gulp , and knocks on the door soon fear flushed from his mind as the words " hello?" said to him with a soft and nostalgic voice swelled his brain, and he accepted what could be to come