Chapter Eight

T Y L E R

"Okay, fine!" Sara blurts out just as I'm about to move my hand. "I fucked James today!" She admits staring into my eyes.

I'm not an idiot. I know she sleeps with whoever she wants, whenever she wants, and usually hearing about it doesn't bother me. It's actually a bit of a turn on. But there's something about this guy, James, that makes me want to punch a wall.

Is it because he has a name that sets him apart from the countless other men and women she's slept with? Or that she tried to deny it at first?

Even though I have absolutely no right to be jealous, I am. So, I take back my earlier statement of not wanting to tease her. Because hearing her beg, and watching her squirm, is like a fucking drug to me.

I smirk down at her and start to rub her clit in tight circles. A half moan, half sigh leaves her lips and I quickly cover her mouth with my hand in an attempt to muffle the sound.

Always so responsive to being touched.

"I knew it!" Krissy practically shouts through the phone, another pang of jealousy hits me and a groan echoes in my chest.

No need to sound so excited, Krissy.

"Don't make a sound," I whisper just loud enough for Sara to hear.

I slide my fingers down her pussy and sink two of them inside of her. I feel her lips part beneath my hand covering her mouth as her back arches off the bed in pleasure.

"Got it?" I ask, keeping my voice low.

She nods slowly, letting her eyes roll back as she agrees to something that's going to be nearly impossible for her, and I remove my hand from her mouth.

"I still don't understand why you won't just date the guy," Krissy gabs, earning an eye roll from Sara even though she can't see it through the phone.

Because Sara and relationships don't get along.

"I mean, you fuck him most days anyway. Why not just make it official?" she adds with a hint of bitterness in her voice.

Sara sighs, her best friend's question clearly getting on her nerves.

Or is it that she doesn't want me to hear the answer?

"Answer her," I demand, driving my fingers deeper into her drenched pussy.

"When did I say I wanted something official?" she snaps. "Last time I checked, I was perfectly happy being single and fucking whoever I want," She adds, snaking her hand between us with a wicked grin as she starts palming my cock emphasizing the whoever.

I can't help but let a smile take over my face at Sara's declaration.

I'm whoever, at least for now...

She meets my eyes and I lean forward pulling her into a deep kiss while my fingers pump in and out of her.

"What kind of life is that, Sara?" Krissy asks, knowing she won't get a response. "Before you know it, you'll be..."

Sara breaks our kiss, gripping the back of my neck and dropping the phone onto the bed while Krissy continues to drone on about how Sara should be thinking about her future.

"I need you to fuck me," she whispers, gripping my throbbing length. "No more teasing. Please, just fuck me," she begs, rubbing the head of my cock against her clit, my precum coating her already slick skin.

I rip my fingers from inside her and hastily thrust my cock into her roughly.

Her head falls back against the pillow in pure bliss as she rubs at her clit.