Chapter Thirty Five

S A R A

Alec and I are cuddled up in my childhood bed after sex. My ass is sore, my nipples are raw, and I can still feel the erratic thumping in my clit from two hours of overstimulation before he finally let me cum.

It's safe to say Alec was jealous of the time I spent with Ty. And I let him believe there was more than just a kiss to reap the benefits of that jealousy. Dirty move? Yes. But it led to one of the best orgasms of my life.

I came clean about not doing anything with Ty after the fact. My ass was still tender from when James took me over his knee, but that didn't stop Alec from doing the same. Hence the sore ass.

Wouldn't stop me from doing it again though.

Alec's phone vibrates on my nightstand and he quickly snatches it up.

"Who's that?" I ask, too spent to open my eyes and see for myself.

"Pretty boy," he says like it should have been obvious.

I crack one eye open and see a sexy little smirk on his face.

His relationship with James came out of left field. I don't think any of us were expecting it, but I'm happy they have each other.

And more than that, I'm happy that James is confident enough in himself to go after what he wants. I didn't think he had a bisexual bone in his body, but leave it to Alec to bring it out in him.

"What are you two talking about?"

"We've been talking all day. He wanted to know how things were going. So I sent him a video of me smacking your ass and by the looks of it, he's a big fan." He turns the phone to me and I squint at the brightness of the screen.

My pussy practically weeps as I watch the video James sent. It's a bird's eye view of his crotch. He's in his office with his shirt hanging open. His cock is straining against his grey suit pants. It throbs beneath the tight material and leaves a dark stain where the tip is.

"Fuck," I hiss, rolling onto my back. My hand snakes down, brushing over my sensitive nipples, to my core. I work my fingers over my clit slowly and my pussy clenches around nothing.

Alec groans and climbs over me until he's kneeling between my legs, phone in hand. "God fucking dammit, rosy. You have to let me show him how pretty this pussy looks dripping with my cum. He'll lose his fucking mind."

The thought alone drives me insane. I want him to finish right there at his desk. I love making a mess of him in his office. And doing it from far away is an added bonus because he won't make me clean it up. "Yes," I pant.

My fingers work my clit in small circles, still sore from Alec's torture, but I love the little bite of pain.

He watches me intently through the phone screen as he records, and pushes my hand out of the way. His thumb roughly brushes my clit and my pussy clenches again.

I hear Alec's deep groan of satisfaction when more of his cum leaks out of me. He quickly swipes his fingers through the mess and eases two fingers into me, stuffing his cum back inside. I whimper at the sensation.

"If that doesn't make him cum I'll be surprised," Alec notes as he quickly sends off the video and tosses his phone onto the bed.

My eyes catch a glimpse of the thumbnail in their chat and I can't help but want to see it for myself.

I snatch up his phone and tap the video, watching it back as Alec continues to lazily draw his fingers in and out. I hadn't realized that I was moaning so loudly. Or how fucking hot it was to watch what happened only moments ago.