24

Byun Haena saw the others waiting not far from where they talked with Bogyeong. She noticed that Jarim wasn't with the boys and questioningly looked at Jooyoung.

Jooyoung noticed her eyes, "Jarim went to the bathroom." Jooyoung immediately approached her with a worried face, "I'm sorry I broke my promise. I thoug---"

"You don't need to explain. I understand it."  Haena cut Jooyoung who looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"But that doesn't mean that I'm not upset about what you did. Never mind me." Haena sighed and smiled faintly, "Go to Jarim and comfort her. I'm sure she needs you." Jooyoung was hesitant at first and kept on looking at Haena and where Jarim went. He looked at Kyungwoo and was trying to communicate with their eyes, Lee Kyungwoo nodded which relieved Jooyoung and immediately went where Jarim was.

Jooyoung was reluctant to leave because he was worried about Haena too. He didn't want to leave her alone. Even if Jooyoung didn't ask, Lee Kyungwoo would still look out for Haena and send her home. Kyungmin and Byunghoon headed home as well.

After a few minutes of just walking behind and staring at Haena, Lee Kyungwoo stopped when he saw Haena stop, "You don't have to keep following me." Haena said without looking back.

"But I want to," Kyungwoo answered automatically and cleared his throat. "Just pretend that I'm not here and continue walking."

"That was my plan but I can't continue doing that if you keep on burning holes in my back." Haena turned to look at Kyungwoo who felt his cheeks burn and avoided Haena's eyes. Lee Kyungwoo kept quiet because he didn't know what to reply. Haena eventually just gave up and continued walking, this time Kyungwoo tried not to stare too much at Haena.

Haena tried to enter the passcode to her apartment but it wasn't working which frustrated her, she tried a lot of times but it wasn't working. Her eyes were starting to blur because her tears were building up which eventually fell and kept on falling. She just kept on pressing her passcode which was unsuccessful until a hand reached out to hers to stop. She took so many tries to enter her passcode that she needed to wait a few minutes to reenter another passcode.

"You'll get locked out of your house or alert the police if you keep on punching the wrong code." Haena traced the hand holding her to the boy who was following her earlier. When Haena reached her house she thought that Lee Kyungwoo quietly went home, and what Haena didn't expect was Lee Kyungwoo followed her upstairs as well.

Lee Kyungwoo realized that Haena was crying which made him open his mouth to say something but didn't know what so he just closed it and stared at her. Haena immediately wiped her tears and looked away from Kyungwoo.

"Don't cry, you'll get in your house. Just try to remember your passcode." Lee Kyungwoo said with a severe face and sincere voice. Haena just stared at him with a baffled expression. Did Kyungwoo just think that she was crying because she couldn't punch her house' passcode? The end of Lee Kyungwoo's lips curved slightly when he noticed that Haena stopped crying. The girl realized what he was doing and shook her head with a faint smile on her lips.