Survivor samoa: cast

FOA FOA TRIBE:

Ashley Trainer (22)
Hometown: Maple Grove, Minn.
Occupation: Spa Sales

This 22 year-old woman describes herself as funny, outgoing and flirty, with an emphasis on flirty. Ashley once moved to San Diego for a relationship that did not work out, but now this bubbly former competitive cheerleader plans to use her flirty ways to endear herself to and at the same time manipulate the male castaways. Not only relying on her womanly wiles, Ashley feels that her strong determination will get her far in the game. She claims that she usually gets whatever she wants as long as she puts her heart and mind to it.

In her spare time, Ashley loves kickboxing, watching movies, and shopping. She describes her perfect day as sleeping in followed by working out and shopping, then ending her day with a nice dinner and a movie. During her time away from home, she will miss her mother, whom she describes as her best friend. She will also miss her favorite comfort item, which is her pillow.

Ashley works in a very competitive commission based sales job where she can sell almost anything. She has no qualms about selling items that she hates as long as it helps her reach her quota. She hopes that her "get it done" attitude will win her the title of Sole Survivor. Her first purchase, should she take home the grand prize, would be a condo or new house.

Currently, Ashley resides in Maple Grove, Minn. Her birth date is February 27th.

Ben Browning (28)
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
Occupation: Bar Manager

Ben Browning is a transplanted country boy helping to run some of the most successful bars and restaurants in Los Angeles. A bar manager, Ben is often seen with a girl on each arm and boldly claims he's never been rejected. "I'm one of those people that just get lucky for some reason, if I want it, I do what I have to do to get it."

Growing up in Kirksville, Missouri, Ben's parents raised him with a strict set of morals and instilled in him a strong work ethic.  His parents would always be there to whip Ben into shape whenever necessary. 

Ben has worked hard for all he has in life and says "I don't like cry babies, I like people who work their asses off, like people from where I'm from." He is also quick to admit that the one thing he can't stand is "whiners and wimps."

When he is not hunting or fishing, Ben can probably be found on his motorcycle. Despite breaking his leg in a wreck in 2007, he is still an active rider and even part of a motorcycle club called "WhiskyBoys." Described by friends as "a big hillbilly who will be rich someday," Ben intends to leave his mark on the game of SURVIVOR.

Ben is single and currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif. His birth date is August 28th.

Betsy Bolan (48)
Hometown: Campton, N.H.
Occupation: Police Officer

Betsy Bolan dreamed of being a cop her entire life and at age 47 finally turned that dream into a reality. Her friends and family still cannot believe this mother of four is an officer of the law. Even though she is nicknamed "Officer Friendly," Betsy isn't naïve and knows that "nice people can be snakes." She feels her skills as a cop will help her stand up to the possible jerks and alpha-males she could run into during SURVIVOR.

Betsy is happily married with two boys and two girls ranging in age from 8 to 16, but her world almost came apart when her husband was diagnosed with stage-four prostate cancer. Now with his cancer in remission, "all is good" on the home front, but Betsy says the money would mean a lot to her family since her husband does not have health insurance.

After going through a wild time in her youth, this former hippie has now been clean and sober for 21 years. Betsy's overcome a number of obstacles in her life and is ready to tackle the next one, especially, now that she has become the person "she's always dreamed of being."