S19e4: whatd you do, not that. Peace

Previously on "Survivor":

Jeff: Here on Samoa, the purple tribe, Galu, has been on a roll. Galu wins! Winning all three immunity challenges. At camp, most of the tribe kicked back and relaxed while Shambo did most of the works.

Shambo: I'm not doing the warm and fuzzy,  I'm doing the Rambo Shambo provider role out here.

Jeff: In a twist, Margo  was sent to observe the other tribe.

Margo: We call you "Mick Dreamy".

Jeff: She immediately bonded with everyone. At Foa Foa, Russell was a force to be reckoned with.

Russell: I'm running this whole show right now.

Jeff: He constantly manipulated the others to further his own ends.

Russell: I'm gonna have them all under control, like zombies walking around.

Jeff: As the yellow tribe was preparing to go to  their third tribal council in a row, Jaison got furious with Ben
because of his insensitive comments towards the guest Yasmin and most of the women on the tribe,
Jaison wanted Ben out but Russell didn't agree.

Russell: Right now I think I need Ben.

Jeff; At tribal council, Ben wouldn't back down. So Jaison stood up to him.

Jaison: then maybe you're ignorant.

Jeff: During the confrontation, Russell realized his best play was to vote off Ben.

Russell: I didn't want to have to do this, man.

Jeff: Ben became the fourth member of Foa Foa
to leave the game. Now the tribe is down in numbers and morale. 16 are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

FOA FOA CAMP

Jaison: Oh man. I'm hungry. I'm tired. I came here to have an adventure but frankly, I right now believe that coming here was the worst decision I'd made in my entire life. It's not only physically tough, it's mentally tough. In fact it demands your body and your soul.

Russell: Coming back from tribal council last night,Jaison was really upset with Ben. He took things very personal. I really think if Ben would've stayed, Jaison would've quit the game. Now, what kind of man is that? Now I'm willing to get rid of Jaison. And whoever I want to be going is gonna be going. I got it all under my thumb right now.

GALU CAMP

Margo: I got back at Galu last night, and I'm happy that I'm not around Ben anymore. Even if he didn't get voted out, I'm still happy to get away from the negative energy. But as soon as i get back to camp. I know I need to start looking for that idol. If there's an idol on that beach there's one here too. So I'm not telling anyone. That's just downright stupid. If I can find the immunity idol, it gives me a huge amount of power in this game and I can control where it's shifted. It's time to get to work.

Laura: Tree mail. It says: The chief must choose two
to join him on a quest to go on a special mission which could turn out for the best. And when your chief comes home your tribe might have more to eat but you wouldn't know why until the mission is complete. It states here it wants one guy and one girl.

FOA FOA CAMP
Mick: We just got some tree mail and it said that I need you to choose two people to go on a mission
which may or may not lead us to having a little bit more food. Obviously we want to bring people who are strong in some sort of challenge situation. So I'll be taking Russell, because he is good at strategizing. And Natalie is good with puzzles, things of that nature. So I thought it's perfect.