Chapter -6 🍋 Threesome

'H-How did this ended up like this?' Clark thought to himself.

{KEKEKEKEKEKEK!-} He can hear Kelex laughing like a maniac.

Of course he will cause Kelex's so called Harem plan was on a Very successful track.

Right now he is being wholeheartedly served by two well known beauties.

One is his Busty Mizuki sensei a ultimate Class Succubus and her body also lives up to her status.
112CM busy a solid L cup he can't even Imagine if he has seen a ridiculous bust size who isn't obsessed. The softness is Just out of the world. Clark can't help but to imagine perverted things he can do with her with his newfound Perverted senses. Currently they are wrapped around his manhood which is standing 14 inch in length proudly. Ready breed any kind of slut he will face in distant future. The softness encased around his rod is making it twitch madly. It wants to spray semen on all over her tits. She is whole heartedly licking the side of the shaft as she was looking at Clark's Blue eyes with her red ones. He felt like a Opposite force has completely surrendered under his mercy. He can clearly see those Hearts in her eyes looking at him with full of newfound love and Lust.

When was the last time he was this happy?

The next to him is a Silver haired beauty. The ice cold nature of her suits very well with her outrageously Sexy Body. 100CM a solid J cup size and with a Perfect Hourglass figure and pale white skin. She has her fair share of simps who will sell out everything they own just to have a Cup of tea with her. And yet the very same woman is busy with helping the young Kryptonian to relieve his stress.

'H-how indecent!' Grafiya thought to herself as she sucked on top of his dick head.

Clark can see the clear dislike to serve him for no reason but it isn't like Clark forced him to do so. Quite Ironic how she is sucking him out with great care.

Clark laid his head down on the pillow and started to think how did this happened.

_0_

Valina passed out after Clark dealed his final blow. Perhaps he used a little more strength than he should have used.

"Ahhh~ Clark-kun ~" Mizuki jumped on Clark's face shoving her gifted bosoms on his face.

"My Goddesses! You should have told your sensei you were this strong!" She said with great excitement.

"That's quite the claim" Clark said as he freed himself from her tity prison.

"She can become a Satan on Underworld you know?" Azazel said while scratching his head as he teleported A Unconscious Valina to med bay.

"Huh? Satan?" Clark asked.

"Yeah Satan, there are four Satans on Underworld now, If she tried she could have overthrown one herself and Be one, and yet you beat her like you are used to do so"

'Doomsday, Darkseide,Mongul they were Stronger than these To be Honest' Clark thought to himself.

"Can I ask which Pantheon you belong from?" Grayfia the asked.

"And you are?" Clark asked.

"Pardon my late introduction, I am Grafiya Lucifuge queen of Current Lucifer, Sirzechs Lucifer and also Strongest Queen of Underworld." Grafiya introduced herself.

"Oh I see, I am Kal El, My Earth bound name is Clark Kent and what Do you mean by Which Pantheon do you belong from?" Clark asked.

"Clark-kun you are a God right? So you must Belong to a Pantheon" Mizuki said.

'Ehhhh!? God me!?' Clark mentally shouted.

{Why are you so surprised my lord? In our world Kryptonians who came Under contact of Yellow sun were referred to Light Gods. It would be even Less surprising in this world too where Power Matters} Kelex explained.