Chapter 11

Fiona had taken Lilith to her favorite spot where she likes to hunt. "This is it. It may not be a very big spot, but many people come here and spend some quiet time. And all of them are sober too, which is better than hanging around the taverns."

"Do the others know about this place," Lilith asked.

"They do. But they prefer to go to the tavern, because they like the way things are easy with the drunk men. That, and they like the taste of the ale. But in my opinion, they like to have a little too much fun on the side. Not that Alexi really cares about what the others do in their free time," Fiona said.

"Does Alexi show any interest in any of the females that live in the castle with us," Lilith asked.

"Nobody really knows. If he does have any interest in any of the other women in the castle, he doesn't make it obvious. Alexi likes to keep his love life secret from everyone else. I guess he doesn't want any of the females growing jealous of the others. But that is only my guess. I don't know the answer," Fiona said before looking around, spotting a couple of guys sitting by the flowers. "Enough talk about Alexi and the others. It's time to feed."

Lilith turned her head spotting the same couple of guys that Fiona had spotted. "Oh two young men. Very attractive. Think they would be interested in a couple of maidens passing by?"

Fiona giggled a bit. Oh my goodness, Lilith. Why are you quite a flirt today? Aren't you supposed to be married to Dracula? What would he say if he were to find out that you are out looking at other men, flirting with them, trying to trick them into falling for you? I don't think that Dracula would be thrilled with that."

"You act like I give a damn about what Dracula thinks. He obviously didn't care about me. If he gave a damn about me, he wouldn't have gone and found himself three new brides to screw and try to continue our kind with them. He would have put a lot more time and effort into finding me and reuniting with me. So, why the hell should I care what he thinks when he didn't take my feelings into consideration," Lilith said a bit angry with the memory of her conversation with Dracula.

"Calm down. Alexi will deal with Dracula how he sees fit. Right now, let us go and enjoy a delicious meal, without thinking about Dracula and all the drama he has brought along with him." Fiona said. "Which one do you want? The man on the right, or the man on the left?"

"How about we allow those two gentlemen to pick who they want to be with, and we go from there," Lilith said.

Both Lilith and Fiona made their way over to the two men catching their attention.

"Jedidiah look at what beauties are making their way in our direction," Ernest said.

Jedidiah turned to look at Fiona and Lilith. "Beautiful they are. But what makes you think that these two lovely young ladies would want to stop and waste their time talking to two men like us? We don't have much to offer them.

Fiona and Lilith walked closer to the young men with smiles on their faces.

"Now what in the world makes you think that we wouldn't want to spend a little time with you two? Did you stop to think that maybe we would like to have a good time, maybe even get to know you a bit better," Fiona said.

"We thought that maybe you two ladies might already be set to marry another man, we didn't want to get you in trouble with your husbands," Jedidiah said.

"You allow your imagination to get the best of you boys, don't you? We're not set to marry anyone. Our father hasn't found a suitable suitor for either of us. Our father is highly protective of us, and only wants what is best for us," Lilith said.