𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

❛❛ Follow the rules or follow the fools ❜❜

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Here are the rules which must be followed by the customers

1. Please be patient. Our writers and editors have a life outside of Wattpad. The writers need time to create a good piece of writing for you while the editors need time to read through your story and point out the errors. However, if your request is not delivered within the time frame given, please message the community account politely.

2. Do not shop hop. Our writers and editors put in a lot of time and effort, so please don't waste their time. Do note that you can only request from one writer and/or editor at one time.

3. Please complete the general payments as well as the payments requested by the writer or editor of your choosing after the form is accepted.

4. Add this book to your library until your order has been delivered. After that, it is up to you.

5. Be sure to give your writer or editor credit in the story by tagging them in your story. We will be checking.
For example, if you requested for a writer to help you write a scene, at the bottom of the chapter containing the scene, tag the writer and credit them for writing the scene. Subsequently, if you requested for an editor to help edit your story, tag them in your story as an/one of your editors of your story.

6. Keep the writing for at least 3 weeks before changing it, and please be as specific as possible so that our writers can create the blurb or scene of your liking.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Here are the payments which must be completed by the customers
Note: members can skip any one of the below payments
[All the payments must be completed within 2 days once the form is accepted]

1. Follow the community account

2. Add this book to a public reading list

3. Give a shout out and provide the link of this book as well to spread the word

4. Tag at least 3 people in the form (excluding the writer or editor)

◍ Next up: Writers and Editors ◍