𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫: 𝐌𝐉 [open]

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: AcapriccioRhythm

Hi! I'm MJ, a 23-year old bookworm who also does some writing and editing.

I don't have much professional experience for editing, as I have only ever edited my own work. However, this is my second time working with a community as an editor.

Rest assured that I will be doing my best to provide great service. Nonetheless, please do note that I will be straightforward with my critiques of your work.

As your editor, you will not only get an edited version of your story, but also suggestions, advice, and feedback on your grammar, vocabulary, plot, characters, spelling, and sentence structuring, as well as on how to improve.

If you have any complaints, you may reach me via email or discord. But, if you simply want to be rude or mean for no reason, please be aware that I will not tolerate such disrespect. Not towards me, my fellow editors, and certainly not towards my community. I am genuinely trying to provide assistance to you, and I'm not trying to tear you down. So please, extend to me the respect that I am extending to you.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲𝘀: Anything except horror and fanfiction.

𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴: I do vocabulary, spelling, grammar, plot progression, plot execution, sentence and paragraph structuring edits.

𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱: On average, I can work on 1 chapter for 1 week. However, please note that this is subject to change due to my busy personal life. Please be gracious with me as I work on your story.

𝗣𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀:
♡ a permanent follow
♡ add any one of my books to your public reading list
♡ genuine read and comment on my book, 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘑𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯?
♡ grant me permission to add your story to my portfolio.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺:
:: Username:
:: Book title:
:: Genre:
:: Brief Summary:
:: Average words per chapter:
:: No. of chapters to be edited:
:: Type of editing to be done:
:: Main things that author wishes to be focused on:
:: Are you a member?:
:: Willing to complete rules and payments?:
:: Tags: AcapriccioRhythm + 3 more