Dominance

TW: Violence, Slight Erotic Asphyxiation, Degrading/Praise kink, Slight Inappropriate Use of the Force/Saber
---------------------------

General Armitage Hux held his hand up to quiet the people in the room. He smoothed his red hair as he addressed everyone, "Welcome all to the final phase of the test. This test will determine who will be the one to fill the Captain of the stormtroopers. May the best one win."

You nodded your head to your sparring partner, taking your battle stance. You surveyed the room once more looking at the 7 other candidates, along with the General and new Supreme Leader. Hux clapped his hands, the signal to start sparring.

Your partner was a bigger creature, which gave you the advantage. Small frame and fast, you watched his movements previously he was slow, tired fast and his left ankle was weak with putting so much of his weight on his left side. He sung the sparring stick towards you, you easily ducked and gave him a swift kick to his weak ankle. He faltered back, swinging the stick again at your feet. You jumped over the stick and flew at him punching him square in the nose. He grabbed you and pulled you into a tight bear hug, using his weight and build, squeezing. You grit your teeth in pain, he smiles thinking you'll be defeated, you muster up your strength and gave him a headbutt, he drops you holding his head. Effective, but thise always hurt both parties. You hold your head.

"You fuckin bitch!" He spits at you.

"We're fighting. Not gonna take it easy on ya." You smugly smile and roll your eyes.

"Enough!"

Everyone looks toward the person who yelled. Kylo Ren stepped toward, with his mask you werent sure if he was staring at you.

"I've seen enough! Is this the best you could find General?! They're pathetic!" He roared at Hux, the masks voice changer making his voice sound even more menacing and dark.

Hux's face grew red by the accusation. Before he could speak, you scoffed and felt incredibly offended. You were damn good, your sparring partner was the one making you look bad.

"Oh is that right? You think youre better than everyone here?" Everyone looks around, not knowing who the comment was directed towards. You take a big gulp in fear. "By all means show us what you got. You know damn well who I'm talking to."

You turn towards him and walk slowly. Every step heavier than the next, like all gravity was pulling you down in this moment, butterflies filling your stomach, and bile coaxing your throat.

"What's your name?" You softly say your name. "Speak up! I can't hear you. Don't be scared now, little mouse." He mocked your tone. You cleared your throat saying your name again, trying to sound confident. "Let's see what you got. Everyone move back. Now." He gave the order, they all stepped back quickly not wanting to feel the wrath of Ren not moving fast enough. He took off his robes and cowl, and grabbed the stick.

You took a deep breath, gripping the stick tighter to steady yourself from shaking.

"Are you scared little mouse?" He mocked you again. He circled around you. You studied his hands, waiting for his strike. He held his hand out and you went flying back. He gave a cold laugh.

You stand up, annoyed that he was toying with you and how unfair of an advantage he had using his Force abilities.

"In battles no one fights fair. Life or death. Them or you. Remember that. I will not take it easy on anyone! Now I did that because I wanted to knock your egotistical ass down a peg. Ego will get you killed. But I do want to see your fighting skills, so no abilities this time."

You stay silent, walking back over to him. He motions for you to begin, you swing the stick around he backs up, dodging. You twirl it around your back. Around your neck and back toward his face, he grabs the stick in mid air, catching you off guard. Snatching it from your grasp, he swings both sticks one towards your face, you jump back but not far enough. The other stick strikes you in the back. You fall to the ground, holding your back. He turns around to address the group, you give him a swift low kick to the back of the knee causing it to buckle, he falls to his knees. You gave him 2 fast mid kicks to his ribs, he doubled over holding his rib cage. You quickly take his arm, jumping over him. You were small but quick abd efficient, grabbing the mechanism to take off his mask then dragging him to the ground into an arm bar. His face red, black hair flying, he's surprised. On the ground, you have your legs over his neck, pulling his arm tighter, he tried to hold out his hand to use his abilities, you give him 3 more strong punches to his bruised ribs. He groans in pain. He taps out.