4. THEM

HARVEY: this beautiful female seems to be in daze , when i asked her question...her long fluttering lasses just blinkin blinking...and blinking....they just creating a itch min my heart..I just want to touch them...but it didn't seem to that real....

Siri : hahaha!!!!! What the hell!!! don't tell me this is real..hehe that am in front of a very gentle and resolute character of novel...ha ha even if it is dream I will be claiming him hehe .

I did read beauty and beast and I know from that he likes female lead very much and he was devoted to her (not including in around last part what he did to fl's girl)...though am not much appreciative what he did to her baby girl...but I think I am able to control and changes characters life setting as am not a 16-17 year gulliable girl who dont have knowledge about this world.....hehe am going to complete my dream of opening hare...cough cough dont misunderstand its just saying.... ..if am already here hehe. Although it seems ...like fantasy but this is real about am really seems to transmigrated.

ME SIRI ALREADY TRANSMIGRATED IN THIS NOVEL. ~~~~LA L LA L LA~~~ 

First I need to know in which part I get transmigrated..if fl is still here or not and  to start plant snatching..cough cough..ahem...its just caring am not snatching am just providing a good life hehe __ don't think am selfish...but whatever it is after taking info...am going on mission stealing and being queen hehe!!

FROM THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE ::

Harvey saw that he female who was in daze suddenly snapped out of it and began to stare him openly with slight blush ...she told him...My name is siri not any female with that she puffed her her mouth and began to pout without giving him any chance she told him that she is from faraway place and she got lost with her  tribes.(not that she dont want to tell about her, but she always known a fact first know all about you target hehe) she don't have any male till now.

Again without giving him any chance she  asked him do he know about bai qingqing..poor harvey hadnt havd any time to reply her. but then she noticed his ear root becoming red in colour...naughty siri!!!

harvey: i saw her asking me question again and again without giving any chance to answer the question she began to ask another question...its not that am getting annoyed its just am getting more and more nervous in front of her...and i know i cant control myself in front of her..not that am leachorous...but controlling in fron of her is linke asking do or die as she already have persona that can revel to anyone and in my heart she is godess...but can i get any chance to court her...but thinking about my power i began to....despirited...but whatever it is me Harvey is going to protect her  ehole life.

after communicating some time (hehe that one sided)harvey change into beast form and nudged siri to come up. sseing her difficulty he led down and took his female to village....yeah his female!!!

SIRI BE LIKE:  hehe am already here the princess siri...nah! itz queen siri...all humans and living being...shall kneel down..to their  queen 😅😅😅😅 hehe!!

lets see wht this...girl is capable of doing...😅😅

la l la l la