9.POWER AND ABILITIES

When holographic video was going on...our FL's heart was like...drumming very loud, in fear that she sees someone whom she never wanted to see (harming her).                                                                     when whole situation was close to when she slipped, or someone pushed her...the air ...the leaver....to like her everything stopped.... surrounding her.

WHAT she sees....her close friend(although not very close) , OLIVIA had pushed her when everyone had fear written all over their faces...but the video just hadn't stopped there it continued till she sees her friend Arthur also helps OLIVIA to push her later pulling her (OLIVIA) in jeep...and they also notice if she (SIRI) fully pushed or not...but why don't I seem to be that sad that I imagined, I will.

MAYBE ITS BECAUSE OF LITTLE CUTE ONE.

After sorting out all her emotions she just had a sudden flash about answer

After sorting out all her emotions she just had a sudden flash about answer...but alas, it was just a flash. "Master...master", this sudden interruption of furball had frightened her.                                "What is the rush?", asked Siri gently uplifting our cute little furball. "Master you will know any answer you want after certain task, also you can get to cultivate powers. 

So, tell me  what the scheme is...hehe!, well that's my master aiyyyooh...don't pinch me this much...nah I want to pinch you till death....ha ha...he he!

Then she suddenly seems to feel like very tired..and kind of drowsy ......

YOU ALL CAN NOW...HELP ME GUESS THE PLOT OR CAN GIVE SUGGESTION...I WILL IMPLEMENT WHOEVER I FIND INTERESTING.

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''''''''SORRY FOR LATE UPDATION GUYS BUT MY PRACTICALS HAS STARTED IN COLLEGE SO I NEEDED TO PREPARE....ALSO HAD SOME ASSIGNMENT AND PROJECTS TOO, NOT MUCH BUT WILL COME WITH GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL IN SATUARDAY AND SUNDAY''''''''''''''''

THANKS FOR LOVE AND SUPPORT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~COMMENTS OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                       (FASTEST)

I THINK SO TOO.