8.furball- knowing truth

Siri was in midst of sleeping when she felt she was being pulled to somewhere, also a fur ball like feeling making her itch in near her neck area. but the feeling of happening something wrong woke her up.....what she was seeing is lush green scenery which was a little different from the beastworld but a little familiar...just she was thinking whats happening , furball which was lying on her near neck was standing in front of her...and Siris eyes be😍😍😍😍😍 like::

should she call her furball only because he/she seems like a little dog

should she call her furball only because he/she seems like a little dog...but just in a min...she asked him where am I? who are you?

don  you think she is stupid but it were anyone of us just got suddenly in strange place with a cute furball wht would you do...( please readers don't say that you all are going to carry furball and stroking the fur..aah!! ).

she never thought she would be getting any reply..she did just for removing her frustration...but she soon heart "Master, its me , i had waited so many years for you master...", came a childish voice.

"who are you? why are you calling me master and even am here? what waiting", she asked almost shuttering.

"Its me master...the pendant artifact guardian", am guarding this artifact for many years...cant say how many...and I was waiting for you master, your coming here also happened due to artifact or you can say you were destined to come here. Saying this...the furball easily landed with its petty tricks in his masters bossom.

Siri slightly hugged furball and asked, " were you just speaking, if it is yes ...can you tell what is happening and what destined?".

Master how do you think you came here and why you had gotten this treasure artifact from your grandparents...well i can not tell you that but I will help you to establish your kingdom here and can make your life easier...if you want to know how you came...its  simple its in your destiny you have to come...but just the world wold be different but you accidently came here.

About triggering me...or say waking me is simple ...if pentants master is in danger and schemed  against then emergency plan would be followed and a portal will be open to send their master into their destiny/most wanted world...but in this duration for recognizing you and to activation it needed to absorb you blood.

am feeling very much roller coster feeling. but what about, why am i master and how can i schemed against its clearly i slipped..i fell...no! no! no! ....i felt someone pushed me....wast that reallity but how can this be..

 For the first question, master you have ancient sign which  i currently dont know, cause  i can feel something in my memory but am unable to get...maybe its related to your  abilitiews...for the second question the best i can do to show you the 3d vid when the accident happen...but before this...please prepare yourself....

Siri:

can i really have abilities or powers that i always dreamed and read , am i really going  to fly high with sword...and do some justice with some injustice...hehe! i reaaly on path of becoming queen!                                                                                                                                                                                          

BUT

who can be....the one....or its really that i slipped....

we will know...in next chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~HELLO READERS!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now this is a new start with power and many more surprises....just wait. Do you this little divertion...hehe! I always wanted to create or read a female lead who has powers , but she has to work on it to gain.....