02 ⋆ UR AVG SoL CHAP

KEEP ON MOVING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED

・┆✦ʚ ☆ ɞ✦┆・

・┆ʚ ɞ┆・

STILL IN TOKYO, GOKKOU HIGH SCHOOL
SOME PATHWAY
3:23 P.M.

・┆ʚ ɞ┆・

Cicadas are annoyingly buzzing around. There were still signs of snow, yes, but the sun was shining its rays with all its might; illuminating the surroundings. And rather than a comforting warmth, the teen felt that it was way too early for the sun to start heating Japan up this time of year. I mean, seriously? Just a little more and he would start sweating out buckets.

It's currently dismissal in Gokkou High School. Usually, students would either start rushing into their respective club rooms in order to see what activities they'd have in stock for the day, or they'd be at some fancy cram school; most likely forced by their parents. All in the name of a great future, he supposes. But this specific teen had nothing to do. Nationals had just finished for him, meaning there were no more important tournaments for his highschool team to participate in. Although he still had U19s to worry about, especially with the up and coming spring tournament in a few months, he wasn't sure they'd be able to participate in training, and consequently the spring tourney with his injury! Of course it was a minor  injury, yet his team is too persistent on him making a full recovery!

Goddamnit.

Volleyball truly was his one and only escape, because what now? Should they visit the gym? Maybe there would at least be someone to watch...

He really should find another hobby that isn't sports related.

A few more minutes of contemplation and he decided that going to the gym would be better than nothing. Going home early meant that he'd be even more bored out of his mind. Besides, what loser (who wasn't at cram school) does their homework at this time? Certainly not him!

And the boring trek towards the gymnasium has started. Gokkou wasn't the most ostentatious school; there was barely anything to look at that could distract his mind from the countless pings and vibrations going off in his pocket. The trees look too dull, practically being naked without their leaves. There were no vibrant flowers (or weeds) to stare at on the pathways. And the birds? Probably migrated to somewhere warmer. Who knows where they could be at this moment...maybe enjoying a nice vacation. Speaking of vacation, he really wants for school to end now. Getting a free trip to another country to play volleyball again for internationals sounds great right now.