04 ⋆ TOTALLY NOT SPECIAL

WANT IT MORE LIKE A WITCH

❝ WANT IT MORE LIKE A WITCH ❞

・┆✦ʚ ☆ ɞ✦┆・

JANUARY ???, WEDNESDAY
SOMEWHERE IN TOKYO,
OIKAWA Y/N'S APARTMENT
10:00 A.M.

・┆✦ʚ ☆ ɞ✦┆・

The room was dark. The blackout curtains did their job well in ensuring no rays of sun peeked through the teen's room. Yet it doesn't seem to be the most productive idea to stay awake into the throes of midnight as they forgot to set up their alarm with only their weekend alarms active. 

Oh, well.

That's not exactly our problem, it's Y/N's. But he wouldn't know, he's knocked out cold on his bed, hugging a soft, plush shark. His legs intertwined along the long body of the blue sea creature with his arms intertwined 'round its head. A fuzzy blanket rests atop their body, warmth trapped in a tent of drowsiness. Lines of dried up drool decorate parts of his cheek like a fucked up painting. Perhaps baking a cake at midnight isn't the best idea for a school night. Exhaustion blankets the poor teen as snores echo throughout the room.

Suddenly, another alarm blares from their phone. Its speakers let out loud sparks of noise reminiscent of an intro to an anime. 10:00A.M. is displayed on the screen. It's time to wake up, once again. A few alarms have already blared from a few hours prior, namely: 9:00A.M., 9:30A.M., and 9:50A.M. So far, [Y/N] has missed 3 classes with another on the way. That wouldn't look good with his record as a student athlete, especially without a valid excuse.

A hand wrapped in pale, white bandages suddenly reaches onto the side table, eager to make the hyper, upbeat noises halt. And yet, the hand misses. At first it hits nothing, yet as its master grows more frustrated, the more hastily it moves. Multiple trinkets are swept aside and fall from the small table and onto the hard, wooden floors. From watches to earphones as well as little figurines, nothing is spared from the mind who craves inner peace. The almighty hand eventually gives up after being stabbed by a pencil resting in a little cup with its brethren of fellow writing utensils; it slithers back to its cave of fuzziness in order to recoup from the bursting pain the sharpened lead has added onto the already injured limb.

A few minutes of struggle to sit up from their prior position of laying down pass and the groggy teen finally gets up. They hurriedly rise from their bed, leaving the blankets stringed on their legs. The warm feeling of the soft cloth surrounding their legs urge them to crawl back into the realm known as their blanket like a cruel mistress of seduction. It plays into the teen's cravings of rest, yet [Y/N] perseveres and opens the curtains, welcoming the Sun's rays into his room. Eyes squint from the sudden fluctuation of its surroundings. He looks back to the mess that is his bedside table and realizes:

Ah,

He should clean that up today, especially before school. He'd rather not step on his new Hir*no Figure on accident..