Drunken Confession

The dormitory was alive with the sounds of laughter, music, and clinking glasses as the BTS members and a few close friends gathered for Namjoon's birthday. The night was young, and the atmosphere was light-hearted, Y/N has no plans of attending but she can't say no to the gentle giant's request.

"Noona,please! It would just be a small party, Just us and a few friends, besides this would be my first birthday with you." Namjoon said trying to charm Y/N with his dimpled smile.

Y/N reluctantly agreed, even if it means having to be in the same room as Yoongi, "Fine!" she said "I'll be there"

As the night wore on and the celebration continued, the drinks flowed freely, and Y/N found herself indulging a bit more than usual. The pleasant buzz in her veins only heightened the emotions she had been struggling to contain. The apartment's balcony became a quiet haven for those seeking a break from the lively scene inside. Y/N found herself drawn to the balcony's edge, gazing at the night sky adorned with twinkling stars. The soft breeze brushed against her skin, carrying with it a sense of calm.

Yoongi, worrying that Y/N may have drank more than usual, followed Y/N on the balcony. "Hey there, enjoying the view?"

Y/N turned to him, "Yeah, it's really peaceful out here."

They stood side by side in comfortable silence, their shoulders occasionally brushing against each other. The stars above seemed to sparkle a little brighter in the company of someone who understood the quiet beauty of the night.

She leaned against the balcony railing, her gaze fixed on the stars. "Yoongi, can I tell you something?" as liquid courage flowed through her veins.

Yoongi turned to her, his eyes curious. "Of course, you can. You know you can talk to me about anything."

Y/N took a deep breath, her heart pounding in her chest. "I like you, Yoongi. More than just a friend. I've been trying to keep it to myself, but it's been so hard."

Yoongi's expression shifted, a mix of surprise and something softer flickering in his eyes. "Y/N..."

Y/N's cheeks flushed, her voice earnest. "I know it might complicate things, and I understand if you don't feel the same way. I just needed to be honest with you."

For a fleeting moment, Yoongi's eyes widened in surprise. He hadn't expected her to reveal her feelings so openly, and his heart raced in response. But he quickly regained his composure, a gentle smile gracing his lips.

"Y/N, I appreciate your honesty," he began, his voice kind yet measured. "But I want you to know that our friendship means a lot to me, and I don't want anything to jeopardize that."

Y/N's shoulders slumped slightly, her heart sinking at his response. She left without goodbye not wanting anyone to see her broken tears.

The morning sun filtered through the curtains of the Y/N's room, casting a warm glow over the space. Y/N sat on the couch, her thoughts consumed by the events of the previous night—the drunken confession, the rejected feelings, and the lingering uncertainty that had settled in her heart.

Yoongi had spent the night at the dorm, and now, as the members began to wake up and gather in the common area, Y/N found herself facing him with a mixture of awkwardness and longing. She offered a small smile to the other members, attempting to carry herself with the same lightness she had displayed before.

Seokjin, ever perceptive, noticed the tension in the air and exchanged a knowing glance with Namjoon. As the group settled down, Seokjin cleared his throat, his gaze shifting to Yoongi. "Yoongi, can I talk to you for a moment?

Yoongi looked up, his expression neutral but attentive. "Sure, hyung."

Seokjin motioned towards the kitchen, and Yoongi followed him with a slight nod. Once they were out of earshot, Seokjin turned to Yoongi, his eyes gentle but firm.

"Yoongi, I saw Y/N leaving here crying last night what happened?," Seokjin began, his tone measured.

Yoongi shifted uncomfortably, his gaze falling to the floor. "Yeah, I know. I didn't handle it well."

Seokjin's brows furrowed slightly, concern evident in his features. "I understand that feelings can be complicated, and we all have our reasons for the choices we make. But Y/N is hurting right now, and I want you to think about how your actions might have affected her."

Yoongi sighed, his shoulders slumping as he ran a hand through his hair. "I know, hyung. I never meant to hurt her. I care about her a lot, but I just... I was scared to admit my own feelings."

Seokjin's gaze softened, empathy in his eyes. "Yoongi, I've known you for a long time, and I understand that vulnerability isn't always easy for you. But sometimes, being honest about your own emotions is the best way to protect someone else's heart."

Yoongi met Seokjin's gaze, a mixture of regret and understanding in his eyes. "I messed up, didn't I?"

Seokjin placed a reassuring hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "We all make mistakes, Yoongi. What's important is how we learn from them. Y/N is a wonderful person, and she deserves your honesty. Maybe it's not too late to talk to her"

Yoongi nodded, his expression a mix of determination and regret. "You're right, hyung. I need to talk to her."

As they returned to the common area, Yoongi's gaze found Y/N, who was engaged in a conversation with Taehyung. Seokjin offered Yoongi an encouraging smile before rejoining the group.

The weight of his actions settled heavily on Yoongi's shoulders, but he knew that facing his own feelings and being honest with Y/N was the only way to mend what had been broken.