𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝒛 𝒐 𝒎 𝒃 𝒊 𝒆 𝒍 𝒂 𝒏 𝒅

"Knowin' them, it's a trap," Tal scoffed, lowering his binoculars and handing them to Columbus, "Wait here

"Knowin' them, it's a trap," Tal scoffed, lowering his binoculars and handing them to Columbus, "Wait here. Drive down if I signal. Princess comes with me."

You shot him a sharp glare, but nodded, grabbing your AK off the hood and cocking it.

After driving for a couple more days, you came across the old Cadillac stranded in the middle of the road.

The hood was up, and it looked abandoned, as if the girls were never there.

Oh, but they were there, somewhere.

You could feel it in your gut.

"You're not gonna shoot them, are you?" Columbus asked, nervous.

"Not unless they shoot at me," you assured with a smirk, starting down the hill with Tally, "Oh, I hope they shoot at me."

As the two of you approached the car, you shot out the tires, just to be safe.

"Not the tires!" Tal cursed you under his breath.

"You don't want them to escape, do you?!" You hissed back.

"My fuckin' Caddy!" He grumbled, seething.

"We got a car twice as good as it up on the hill. Stop whining and check the backseat," you rolled your eyes, crouching to check under the vehicle.

He muttered some more curses at you but complied, quickly checking the backseat and seeing no one there.

You got up and walked over to the open hood, where it looked like the engine was smoking.

Tearing off a piece of cloth from the shirt that was hanging on the hood, you used it to touch some parts of the engine, checking it out.

"Got some residue on the engine block. S'what's causing all the smoke," you stated, Tal walking over to join you.

"You some car nut?" He asked.

"Was a mechanic before the world went to shit," you corrected, "Best damn job in the world."

"Grease monkey?" He cocked a brow with a smile.

"Damn right," you smirked up at him, before turning around to face your other car.

You used your fingers to whistle loudly, Columbus getting the message and driving the Hummer up.

"Looks like they hoofed it. Probably headed west," Tal walked over, hopping in the passenger, "Drive slow. And keep your eyes peeled."

You took the backseat, immediately noticing the little girl from before in the back.

"I'm gettin' real sick of your shit," you rolled your eyes, drawing your gun and pointing it at her head.

But she was quick, and trained hers on Tally's neck before you could blink.