Outside-Camouflaging

You may have found some shelter already, but that's a different chapter. Outside you are exposed to all the flesh-eating corpses and you need so camouflage. This will make your job way easier when looking for resources... Outside.

Steps:

1. Go outside-I know you'd probably pee your pants if you wanted to go out into the dangers of the world. But if you want to survive, you might have to come close to death. If you don't think you can do it, have fun trying to find food/water without some camo. Get some weapons before you go out though, of your going to get some camouflage you might just have to kill a zombie to do it.

2.Find a (very) dead zombie/kill one yourself-You might be lucky enough to actually find a zombie that was dead twice over, but my bet is that everyone who survived hasn't really toughened up yet. You'd most likely have to kill a zombie yourself. Just one. Your going to have to go for the head, because that's the only place that they can feel anything or be possibly killed. The best weapons you should use is either a long sword for head chopping or a club of some sort to whack them to death.

3.Get some of that zombie blood-The blood with disguise your sent with one of their own. You have to pretend that your one of them while trading back to your shelter, so you won't get noticed. Whatever you do, don't follow them to their lair of death. You might get trapped, thinking that you were being too much like a zombie. To apply the zombie blood, you simply rub it anywhere you I might reek of human. Hide your weapon, because zombies are to dumb to withhold them themselves. Shove your weapon someone undetectable, then go scavenge for resources.