Outside-Finding Shelter

Think about the most protective place that's around where you live, before the apocalypse. The Tower of London or Buckingham Palace in London are great examples because nothing can come in or out of those walls without authorization. Of you are able to go to these places that hopefully have no zombies hiding in them, or you can kill the remaining ones, this should be a permanent shelter.If your in a group of survivors, guards could stand by the perimeter for your shelter. The most protective places are missile bases as you can turn anything there into living quarters.

I know what your thinking, food probably, but anyways, I bet you were thinking about the statistics too. Maybe. Now, your asking "How, NerdCandy, How are we going to get into the shelters if they're already so protected?"

What you should do is make a scene. If there's a hoard of zombies behind you or if your really hungry for a BLT, you have to make as much noise as you can to get whoever is insides attention. They will most likely let you inside, but if they don't let you inside, climb to the roof as zombies can't climb very well. If nobody is inside the shelter, try to break in yourself, using crowbars and axes, anything.

*******************************************************
Question: Where would you go?