Outside-The Essentials Kit

Here's everything you will need for a zombie apocalypse.

1.Weapons- Any weapons. You will die if you have no weapons.

2.LifeStraw Water Filter-A portable filter that allowsto drink any type of water. No more worrying about the dreaded and bombastic "Montezuma's Revenge" (also called traveler's diarrhea). It might be helpful.

3.Flashlight-You don't want to be stumbling in the dark, but of course this item is a last resort if you run out of matches because batteries are scarce. If you come to a time where you need this item, make sure to move it around a lot so you can see where all the zombies are coming from.

4.Compass-This tool with help you go where you need to go. If your not sure where your shelter is, this little device will help you.

5. Rope Bracelet- When you need to climb a mountain or building for escape, this little rope is about 50 ft. long and is shaped into a portable bracelet.

6.First Aid Kit-If you get cut or have an infected wound from a non-zombie source, this first aid kid is always there for you. Health first!

7. Walkie-talkie-Communicate with your surviving group with these Walkie-talkies that work long distance.

8.Canned food-This stuff lasts a really long time, make sure they're portable and easy to store/run with. You never know when your going to have to sprint for your life and had Campbell dragging you down.

9.Tools-Your going to have to fix a lot of things, break a lot of things, and make a lot of things, so a tool kit could come in handy. Don't lung around a really big box, just a few of the essentials like a screw driver, some nails, a hammer, etc.

10. Matches- Make a fire a lot quicker by using these matches, keep warm throughout the night. Honestly, it would be pretty sad if you froze to death in a ZOMBIE apocalypse.

11.Binoculars- Scope out the pack of zombies that's smelling you beforehand with these useful binoculars.

12.Map-If you don't know where your going, you'll be dead for sure.

13.Small Gasoline tank?-Like you could carry this around. It was pretty bad to mention it, but since I have, you never know when you need to drive away in an abandoned car.