"I think One Direction is stalking me."

I walk in the studio and greet my instructor before heading to the locker room. Quickly, I change into the black spandex and sports bra. I throw my hair up and shove my bag in my locker. I run back just in time for the music to start playing to 'It Girl' By Jason Derulo. I start my performance with my partner and we do it perfectly. I laugh and high-five Peter when I hear clapping. I turn around to see no one other than the stupid boy band.

My laughter immediately stops and my smile turns to a scowl. They're all smiling at me but it's the Hank guy that starts talking again. "That was brilliant Madelyn! You should've told us you could dance!"

I roll my eyes. "I don't like you nor do I want to talk to you so why would I tell you anything?" His smile never even faltered. In fact I think it got bigger.

I turned to George in the sound booth. "Next song." I postion myself as I wait for the music to start playing. Me and Peter are doing two solo's in the dance battle coming up in a week and a half but we're practicing all of them. 'Riding Solo' comes on also by Jason Derulo. I swing my hips in time with the music and do the movements perfectly.

I finish with a last roll of my body and I'm breathing sort of heavy. I smile at myself and take a deep breath. I turn around an start walking towards the boys. "What in the name of the God Lord above, are you doing here?" A  scowl immediately replacing my smile.

Luke smiles at me. "Our managment wanted us to take professional dancing lessons so since we're here in Arizona we were referred to here."

Hank smiled bigger. "I would like to stay here if I can see you like this everyday."

"Well in that case I would super gule your eyes shut, cut off your balls, blend them and then make you drink it." I sneered.

He winked. "I like 'em feisty."

I grunted and turned to Mrs. Tobias. "How long will they be here?"

 "They'll only be here for a week or two."

"What?" I squeaked.

"Yes, dear. For a week or two. Now can we get back to practice?" She smiled shyly.

I sighed and nodded. We finished practice with a half an hour left. "Mad can you come here really quickly?" Mrs. Tobias asked from the other side of the room where she was standing just outside her office with the boy band. I shook my head as I walked over there.

"Yeah Mrs. Tobias?" I ask wiping sweat from my forehead.

She smiles shyly before gesturing towards the boys. "I'm going to have you teach the boys some moves."

My eyes widen. "No thanks. I'd rather not." I turn to leave but a voice stops me.

"Please, love? It would only be for a little while."

I spin around and make sure I'm so close to the Hank guy that we're breathing the same air. Ew, gross. "Do not and I repeat, do not, call me love again. Do you hear me?"

He looks a little frightened but turns it into a smirk. "Of course, babe."

I glare at him before sauntering over to George. I smirk. "Put on 'Scream and Shout."

He laughs and shakes his head. "You are an evil one Mad. Evil, evil, evil."

I laugh along with him before I walk back over to the boys. I point at Hank. "You here."

"Yes Ma'am." He smirks. 

I roll my eyes and point to Luke. "You here." He smiles and obeys without a remark. I turn to the Irish dude. "You here." He smiles shyly at me before complying. I turn to the other two and postion them properly. They're in a V with the Hank guy first and the Luke guy to his right and the Irish guy to his left with the black haired guy behind him and the other guy behind Luke.