chapter 9: secrets out zoey knows

I sat there in the chair waiting for zoey to wake. I was tired and drowsy barely awake I just about fell asleep when zoey jumped out of bed and limped over to me. "Orcus wake up!" She yelled excitedly. "I am up zoey. I have been up all night" I say exhausted. "Why we're you up what's wrong orcus?" She asked knowing the reason. "Nothing sweetheart" I said surprising the shit out of zoey. "Did you call me?" She began saying but stopped and hugged me instead. "Awe your so sweet!!" She yells as she presses against my stitches. I grunt and groan."zoey take an easy I'm still hurt. She stopped and giggled "sowy" she spoke as if she was little girl.

"Will you both settle down you both have physical therapy to attend" Sofia said entering the room. "And zoey get some clothes on you must act like a young woman. Also you can't go flaunting your body around orcus might get jealous." She spoke teasingly. "W-what!!?!?!!? Um nu-uh I am not jealous I just... Um.. nothing" I say blushing and looking away from them. "Awe your so cute" zoey spoke pinching my cheek. I pushed her away playfully and got up heading to the therapy class while zoey got dressed. She then joined me after getting dressed and showed up in a adorable outfit. "So Orcus do you have feelings for me?" She spoke like a curious child. I looked at her blushing and then looked away, "you do don't you!!!" She yelled pointing at my forehead. "Whatever" I say looking away and watched the physical therapist enter. We both began to do our exercises and then left, we both entered the pool. I began to swim and as I swam the blood had began to exit my wound leaving a beautiful transparent blood trail in the pool zoey laugh and she started to swim after me. "Wait for me baby" zoey pouted swimming after me she they grabbed my leg and then pulled me back I was dragged under the water and coughed for air. "Zoey what the hell I don't like swallowing pool water!" "Oh I sorry sweetie" she said giggling as she hangs on me.

"Come on let's get out of the pool and find out what type of weapons the Smith I hired has created. We entered the smithy's hall and he showed us several selections. I looked over them and I got wide eyed and lost my breath as I saw a crossbow built to a small composite form to fit on your wrist. I looked at it and reached for it shakily. "What's wrong Orcus?" Zoey asked worried as she reached for my hand, I looked at her and hugged her desperately and tightly. "Don't ever leave my side do you hear me!!! Not ever don't you ever leave my side promise me zoey please!!!" I spoke to her horrified, zoey looked at me scared and kissed me gently. "I promise" she said softly and pressed her head against mine. I grabbed the crossbow and gave it to zoey and picked up another and grabbed and small blade some what like a hidden blade. I thought it was interesting I also grabbed a pair of throwing knives and shrunken's. I won't let anyone harm her...I thought to myself as I held zoey's hand tightly.

I walked into my room and hit a hidden button causing parts of the walls to flip revealing tv's showing video of the entire house and grounds, I looked at each screen intently and without rest. Zoey watched me worried. "Orcus what's wrong" she said pulling on my shoulder, I turned around and grabbed her shoulders. "I saw you die!!" I said with a single tear falling down my cheek. "And I had the crossbow and was being shot at and I killed and man then turned a corner to find you with a gun to your skull and next thing I know I saw your blood scattering though the air and covering my face!!!" I said terrified.

"Why are you so scared?" Zoey asked concerned. "Because I love you!!!!!" I yelled hugging her tightly, Zoey shocked and on the urge of tears. "I love you too"she said hugging me shakily. At that very moment the door was broken down and I was shoot with a horse tranquilizer as zoey screamed being pulled out of the room as I dropped to my knees "ZOEY!!!!!!!!" I screamed as my face slammed against the floor and pasted out.

----------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but it's gonna get intense next few chapters. Hope you enjoy this story it a Fiona go down in the next few chapters. Please comment and enjoy ;P

Also shout out to my newly born nephew he's so Damn cute!!!