CHAPTER 7

LUYOLO'S POV 

I called my baby sister, I've been  away for a month with my wife for our honeymoon I missed dimples a lot oh sorry for being rude I'm luyolo as you already know who I am, I work as personal trainer and I own a couple of gyms I am married to a beautiful wife Asante and we have three handsome boys I'm hoping next time, I score a girl next time. I am gangster I don't like it one bit but hey we don't have a chance if we quit alot of enemies would be after us that's why asemahle doesn't know, we are protecting her she has bodyguard following her, but she doesn't know okay back to the story.  

PHONE CONVO:

me: '' my love how are you?''

Ase: '' I'm fine baby how's you?''

me: '' I'm breathing Dubai was amazing your sister-in law didn't want to come back.''

her:'' Of course Dubai is every girl's dream.''

me:'' Well not on my wallet.''

'' Your brother is stingy dimples''.

her: ''* laughing*is that her please give her the phone.''

me:'' Great now she wants to chow my airtime.''

I give my wife the phone * on loudspeaker*

Asante: '' sweetheart how are you?'' 

Ase: '' Ngiyaphila Madlokovu ninjani kodwa?'''[ I am fine how are you all].

Asante: ''  siyaphila malanga I miss you?''

Ase: '' Ncoooh sham I miss you too and the boys too.''

Asante: '' We will visit sometimes how's life?''

Ase:'' Life is good even mjolo wise Lungelo is treating me li....''

my wife clears her throats as if to try and warn her to keep quiet, WHAT! Who the fuck is this lungelo guy I swear I will kill him how dare he dates my baby sister.

me: 'WHO THE HELL IS LUNGELO ZIPHOZENKOSI HUH!!''

Ase:'' Bhuti I'm .... you heard that? I was just teasing sister- in-law Lungelo is some guy from.... from ''

HHE! this girl thinks I am an idiot clearly, she didn't know she was on speaker, and she stutters when she's lying.

me: '' HHEY! NTOMAZANE I'm not stupid I will find this Lungelo of yours and when I do lubanzi will hear about this nxa!''

I hung up I'm so furious. 

Asante: 'calm down babe she's 25 years old for god's sake leave her alone.''

me:'' 25 years my foot she still has 25 more years to go no sister of mine will have a boyfriend nxa boys are bad.''

her:'' oh so you bad too.''

me:'' *smirking* but I'm your bad boy.'' i say that getting closer likely we just woke up so she's not wearing no undies I took my hand and rubbed her clit she moaned.

me:'' fuck'' that music to my ears 

look at you ready to know what happened nope I'm not telling; all you need to know I was well feed.

ASEMAHLE'S POV

I'm panicking how could I blurt that out like that, but I didn't know I was on loudspeaker, I mean sis asante is my gossip buddy so I tell her everything I'm closer to her than sis ndoni now I'm in trouble, my brothers will not take this laying down.  

I call the only person that calms me down just by smiling.

PHONE CONVO:

me: '' baby * sniffing*''

him: '' Hey hey what's wrong love, what happened? who should I kill first?''

I keep quiet and carry on crying.

him: '' Baby stop that you are breaking my heart what's wrong?''

me:'' Lungelo my brother almost found out about us I blurt it out to his wife I tried lying to him, but he didn't believe me and now he swore he will find you.''

him:'' Hey don't worry maybe he was just scaring you.''

me:'' You don't know my brothers they treat me like a small child who is not allowed to date.''

him: '' Baby relax we will deal with it when the time comes for now how's my very own Thuli P doing?''

I blush like crazy this man knows how to make me feel better it's been six months of dating, but he treats me like a queen he even understands that I'm not ready for sex, my brothers are crazy thinking I don't have a boyfriend I'm 25 for Jesus's sake.

him: '' Why are you blushing?''

me: ''No I'm not blushing.'' 

him:'' OH turn around so I can see that you are not blushing .''

I quickly turned around and there he was leaning by the door of my office holding a nandos paper bag , I quickly hung up and ran to jump at him he caught me with his one hand my man is hot , strong , sexy yall Imagine nkosi from house of Zwide yep similar .

me: '' When did you get here?''

him:'' I can't breath babe.''

I let go of him 

me: ''Sorry so when did youn get here so quick?''

him:'' I was in a meeting close by and when you called I was already planning on  coming here since my meeting was at nandos I thought why not bring my angel lunch .'' 

me:'''Ncooh see why I love you so much .''

him:'' I know I'm lovable.'' 

me: ''Don't flatter yourself I'm only saying that because I'm your girlfriend MR .''

him:'' OH so you don't love me ?''

he says sulking.

me: '' OH don't be a baby about it."

him: '' I'm a baby let me show who's a baby.''

he starts tickling me I laugh so hard that I almost pee on myself.

me: '' Lungelo stop I'll pee.'' I say laughing so hard that I even got hiccups.

him: '' Who's a baby?.'''

me: '' Not you please stop .'' I'M RUNNING OUT OF BREATH.

he stops and I rush to the bathroom.

him: '' Sorry babe * laughing *

me:'' You not funny.''

him:'' I'm sorry my love.''

me:'' MXM''