New Student! (s)?

A/N
I accidentally deleted the whole episode so i'm gonna try to remake it out of what I remember, which is barely anything so most of this episode is gonna be a bunch of the little things I remember mixed with whatever I can think of but I have to remember what Goose {Zaria} and Vivi {Nicholas} said how the plot should end.
Also this episode contains swearing/violent language.
And this episode is longer than my usual episodes. My usual episodes are 1000+ words this episode is 4000+ words because so much is happening. Anyways Enjoy!
End of A/N
Nicholas woke up, and got ready. Than exited the dorm.
Nicholas: Ughhhhh....... I'm so fucking tired..
{ANNOUNCEMENT} MAY HADE'S SON PLEASE COME TO THE HEADMISTRESS'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.
Nicholas: Huh..? At this hour in the morning...... Ughhh mhhmmm eughhhhhh hmm..
He walked to the headmistress's office.
Nicholas: H-hello..?
Headmistress: Hello Nicholas. Geez child, lower your big wings. I can barely see you.
Nicholas lowers his dark wings.
Nicholas: Is there something e-else you want from me or what..?
Zaria passed by the principle's office and was curious why Nicholas was sent there, so she put her ear by the door and listened in on their conversation.
Headmistress: A new student will be arriving at the front gates today at 10am. I have informed your gym teacher you will not be at his class this morning because you will be showing the new student around campus. Understood?
...
Nicholas: O-oh.. Sure m-madam.
Headmistress: You are dismissed.
Nicholas got up.
Zaria ran to the cafeteria before Nicholas came out.
Nicholas left the principal's office.
Zaria: Hm.. I have an excellent idea! Heheh😈
She ran off.
Nicholas: So 10am eh.... Mhmm, I don't w-wanna do this. Whatever, what t-time is it currently..?
He checks his phone.
Nicholas: 4:37am? Ehh. I have to get r-ready for science class......
He walked back to his dorm than he ran into someone. Wren the daughter of Poseidon! {i'm pretty sure she joined because she is Goose's {Zaria} friend}
Nicholas: O-oh, sorry.
Wren: No worries, why do look soooo... worn out?
Nicholas: Its early in the m-morning and I was called to t-the office.
Wren: Ohhhhh, well too bad.
Nicholas: Hey, i've never s-seen you around the s-school before.. Who are y-you?
Wren: Oh, I just transferred here last month, i'm kinda new I guess.
Nicholas: Oh, well o-okay than. Bye.
Wren: Cya never again. *mumble* hopefully.
Nicholas walked to his dorm.
9am
Zaria: Phew, i'm so glad they let me skip French and History class! Anyways I should get ready before 10am I have to be thee before the real new student!
She ran to the front entrance, than shape-shifted to a student that doesn't go to their school. Melody the daughter of Athena!

Zaria {M}: Okay, I think this is alright!She saw Nicholas go down the stairs

She saw Nicholas go down the stairs.
Zaria's mind: Perfect timing.
Zaria {M}: H-hello there! Can you help me please!
Nicholas turned around.
Nicholas: Oh?
He walked up to her.
Nicholas: Uhm, hello! What may I help you with?
Zaria {M}: I-i'm new here! I was w-wondering if you c-c-could help m-me around!
Nicholas: Oh well of course! But weren't you supposed to be here at 10?
Zaria {M}: I-I-I was, b-but I like b-being early! W-w-w-w-w-w-wait no no! I actually m-meant, t-there is t-two✌️ new s-s-students today! I'm the f-first one!
Nicholas: O-oh! I was told I would have to show the new student arriving at 10 around! I'm pretty sure someone else is supposed to be with-
Zaria aka "Melody" grabbed Nicholas by the arm and yelled.
Zaria {M}: NO! I-I mean! I want y-you to s-s-show me a-around please!
Zaria's mind: I wanna see how rude you are to people.
Nicholas: *blushes a little* Goodness girl! Uhh, s-sure ll'l tour you around......
Nicholas's mind: Jeez, i'm gonna have to miss technology class😓
Nicholas: Lets get going now! And quickly please!
Zaria {M}: R-righto!
Zaria's mind: Having to stutter a bunch on purpose is so tiring and annoying. Why did I pick a nerdy shy girl to be my fake personal💀
They began walking together.
Nicholas: Oh how rude of me! Uhh i'm Nicholas you may call me Nick!
Zaria's mind: I know that already.
Nicholas: This is the student board, this is a resting area, thats the cafeteria, and that is the headmistress's office. Also, what is your name?
Zaria {M}: I'm M-Melody! My M-Mother is!-
Nicholas: Athena! My Father told me all about the greek gods and their children! Oh I forgot to mention, my Father is Hades the god of-
Zaria {M}: I-I know who H-Hades is!
Nicholas: Wonderful! These are where some of the lockers are located, and that is the school backyard where gym class and swim class take place. Also if you go pass all that the tiny house for baking class is located there!
Zaria {M}: W-wonderful *twitching eye*
Zaria's mind: Why the FUCK IS HE BEING SO FUCKING KIND!?
TIME SKIP AFTER THE TOUR.
Nicholas: Oh geez its 9:52am! You should get to your dorm- Wait! I haven't showed you your dorm yet.... Uhhhhh..
Zaria {M}: I-I already have a-a k-k-key! Its o-on the second f-floor for d-d-dorms!
Nicholas: Oh you do? Okay, well if you ever need me again i'm on the first floor of dorms! Now I better get going bye Melody! It was very nice meeting you today now I better get going bye!
Zaria {M}: Bye.
Nicholas ran to the entrance of the school.
Zaria ran all the way to her dorm, than immediately went to her room.
She than shape-shifted back into herself.
Zaria: WHY THE FUCK WAS HE SO NICE THE WHOLE TIME!? WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON THERE!?!?!? JEEZ I NEVER THOUGHT THIS PLAN THROUGH PROPERLY ASWELL I HAVE TO PLAY MYSELF AND MELODY FROM TIME TO TIME WITH NICHOLAS AND I HAD TO LIE ABOUT MY DORM BEING ON THE FLOOR ABOVE US WHEN I REALLY AM IN THE SAME DORM AS HIM!? GOD, HOW DO I DO IF HE ASKS MELODY FOR A SLEEPOVER AT HER PLACE, I DON'T EVEN HAVE A DORM ON THE SECOND FLOOR AND THERE IS NO WAY THE HEADMISTRESS OR HEADMASTER WOULD EVER LET ME RENT ONE OUT FOR A DAY!!! EVEN IF THEY DID LET ME RENT IT OUT I WOULD NEED TO SET UP HER WHOLE ROOM I'M NOT WASTING MY MONEY ON THAT!!!!!!!!!! OH SHIT OH SHIT, I AM SO FUCKED UP FOR THE REST OF YEAR I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!! GOD DAMN I HATE LIFE NO NO I FUCKING HATE MYSELF SO GOD DAMN MUCH WHY WAS I EVEN BORN IN THE FIRST PLACE!? AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Nicholas reached the front of the castle at 9:59am.
Nicholas: Phew I made it, they should be here any minute now...
5 minutes later 10:04am.
Nicholas: Where is this new kid!?
2 minutes laters 10:06am.
Nicholas's mind: I'm beginning to get a little impatient. Ugh, calm down Nick they're just 6 minutes late not a big fess.
14 minutes later 10:20am.
Nicholas's mind: They are 20 minutes late. WHERE ARE THEY!? WHOSE CHILD IS THIS!?!?!?!? WHY ARE THEY TAKING SO DAMN LONG, UGHHHHH!!!!!!!
A little bit of blue flames starting coming out of his head.
2 minutes later 10:22am.
Nicholas's mind: Just calm down just calm down. Get the flames out of your hair and just calm down. Just calm down just calm down just calm down just calm down just calm down just calm down Nick.
A car than pulled.
A/N this is another character i'm playing! He is A-
Someone came out of the car.
Axel: WOAH CASTLE SO BIG FOR AXEL!! WOAHHH🤩
Nicholas: Oh your finally here- Wait, your Axel! Axel Axel hello!
Axel: Eh?
Axel gave Nicholas a pissed look.
A/N I lost Axel's outfit so I couldn't redo the scene and I don't have any old photos of him at the school entrance only this one, so please pretend the background is at the school entrance instead of on a dorm balcony please! :3