nineteen.

"I want my baby to have your eyes"

3 years later..

"Bryson do you see my car keys? I can't find them. We might just have to take your car" She said as she frantically searched for the keys

"Baby, it's fine. We can just take mine! We're gonna be late if we don't leave like right now." He said as he pulled her towards the door.

They sat in the lobby waiting as Melanie nervously shook her leg. Bryson laid his hand on her leg to try and soothe her. As always, it immediately worked.

"Melanie Jones!" The nurse called out with a smile. They walked to the room and waited even more for the doctor to come in.

"Hi Melanie. Hi Bryson. You guys ready to find out what your bundle of joy is?" She said rubbing hand sanitizer on.

"Yes, also nervous. What if it's twins? Bryson! We could have twins" She said frantically as Bryson laughed.

"I doubt it's twins Melanie. We would know by now." The doctor said as she prepared the ultrasound machine

"The jel is a little cold, but you know this already" She said as she went to spread the jel.

The sound of their baby's heartbeat came on and they both locked in on the screen. Bryson intertwined their fingers as they looked.

"Looks like it is.... a baby girl!" The doctor said pointing to the screen

"We're having a girl!" Melanie said as she looked at Bryson. She fought back tears. Bryson leaned over and placed a soft on her forehead

These past 3 years have been perfect. Bryson is working on his 2nd album 'True to Self'. Melanie just graduated and got a job as a Virtual Nursing Manager. They got a house together and were doing better than ever. This baby was just the icing on the cake for them. Their first baby.

"So Bry! Names for baby girl. I was thinking-"

"Harley Lorraine." Bryson said cutting her off

"I love that baby. You've been thinking about names?"

"Of course. You really like it?" He said pulling her into his lap

"I do. I love it! It's perfect." She said placing a kiss on his lips.

"You're perfect. I wouldn't want to do any of this without you. I mean that Melanie" She just smiled and kissed him again.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he slid his hands all over her. She leaned over and kissed on his ear before whispering in it.

"I want you in me, now." She said before moving her kisses down to his neck. In one motion he laid her down on their large couch and slipped her dress over her head, leaving her in only panties.

He kissed her nipples as he slid her underwear off and placed his thumb on her flower. He began to rub slowly as she progressively became more aroused.

"Bryson, I said I want you in me. So why are you teasing me?" She breathed out

"What's the rush baby? Let me make you feel good." He said as he moved lower and kissed her other lips. She ran her fingers through his hair as she let out moans of pleasure.

After a couple minutes, she couldn't wait any longer. She pulled his face to hers as he positioned himself at her entrance.

As he moved in and out of her, their bodies moved in sync. He looked in her eyes as they made love.

"I love you Bryson." she managed to say as she closed her eyes

"And I love you so much more Melanie" he said as they both finished together.

They cuddled for the rest of the night.

Another one! I'm on a roll! Trying to write as much as possible or else im gonna fall off again. Hope you guys like this one!

-mj🖤