twelve.

"Know you come off bold, but it's just your passion." 

She couldn't believe that Bryson was on the radio. And even though they weren't speaking she was still so proud of her friend. After she got her food and went back to her dorm she went to his instagram page and seen that he had a million followers. His latest post was him in front of a pool doing his famous pose to show off his hand tat. She read the caption and raised her eyebrows. 

brysontiller: out in LA with the vibes. 12hrs ago. 

He was here. In LA. Where she was. She didn't know how to feel. She felt conflicted. She couldn't help but think about if she ran into him or if he was here for her. She was brought out of her thoughts by her phone ringing. It was Amir. 

"Hey baby" She said with a smile as she answered the FaceTime. 

"I love it when you call me that. What you up to gorgeous?" 

"Nothing much. Wanna come over after practice? Spend the night?" She said as she bit her lip. He just smiled. 

"Of course I'll come over. And I'll spend the night. We do have a bye tomorrow so there's no game. Let me freshen up and I'll be right over." 

"You can shower here baby... I'll shower with you." She said in a low voice. His eyes widened. 

"Okay baby. See you soon." He said as he blew her a kiss and hung up. She immediately got up to tidy her room before he came. She lit a candle and put on some shorts and a tank top. About 30 minutes later there was a knock on her door and it sent butterflies to her stomach knowing that it was Amir. She answered and pulled him into a hug. 

"I missed you" He said as he kissed her. 

"I missed you more. Let's get you cleaned up baby. So we can cuddle." She said as she pulled him into the bathroom. She turned the water on and looked at him. They stared at each other until he spoke up. 

"Aren't you gonna get undressed?" He said with a smirk. She kept eye contact with him as she slid her shorts to the ground. She took her top off and it left her in only underwear. 

"You can't get in the shower with clothes on Amir. So you just gonna watch or what?" She said as a she smiled. He took his shirt off and then his shorts also leaving him only in his underwear. He slowly walked towards her and placed his hands around her waist to pull him closer to her. He leaned down to kiss her. Steam began to fill the room as they kissed slowly. They both took off their underwear and stepped into the shower. 

He gently picked her up and placed her against the wall as she wrapped her legs around his waist. His hands roamed all over her body as they kissed passionately. His kissed on her neck slowly knowing all the right spots to give his attention to. She moaned softly as she felt like she was melting in his hands.  

"Amir..." She breathed in his ear. 

"Hm?" He said as his lips brushed across her neck. "Want me to stop?" He asked before putting her down. 

"I don't want you to, but I don't want to do this here baby." She said as she grabbed a rag to wash him. They finished up their showers and got out. She lead him to the bedroom and gently pushed him on the bed. She climbed on top of him and kissed him. He placed his arms around her as they kissed. She pulled away and looked in his eyes. 

"You sure you want to do this baby?" He asked as he looked at her. She simply nodded before he reached over and grabbed a condom. Once it was on she placed his tip at her entrance and slide it in. It was their first time and it felt so special as their bodies became one. After they were finished they cuddled all night. The next morning he had to leave for a last minute football meeting. 

Melanie decided that she would explore LA. She freshened up and put on a cute outfit before ordering a Lyft. She knew that the Santa Monica Pier was literally minutes away so that's where she went. Amir told her that he would meet up with her a little but in the meantime she met her friend Nova. They walked around and talked for a while before sitting on a bench. 

"Wanna get some ice cream?" Nova asked sounded very excited

"Yeah sure, is there some around?" She said as she looked over her shoulder seeing a small group of people forming. 

"Right over there where they are actually." Nova said as she pointed to the crowd. They got up and walked towards the crowd. They were chatting in line until.. 

"Melanie?" She knew as soon as she heard that voice who it was. She turned around to face him and a smile formed on his face when he seen it was her. 

"Bryson. You're in LA." She tried to sound like she wasn't dreading running into him

"Yeah finishing up this album. Long time no see though.." He said as his words drifted off. As the silence continued Melanie turned to Nova who was completely starstruck. Nova took this time to introduce them. 

"Bryson, this is my friend Nova. Nova, this is Bryson. But from the looks of it you already knew that." She laughed. Nova reached out to shake his hand. 

"Nice to meet you Nova. You're lucky to have Mel as a friend." He said as him and Melanie didn't break eye contact. 

"I love your song! I listen to it all the time." She said nervously. She noticed the tension between the two and took the hint. "Ummm, I'm gonna use the restroom. Can you just get me a waffle cone with two scoops of mint chocolate chip? Thanks!" She said before walking away. It was still silent between them as neither of them knew what to say. 

"Why did you leave me Mel?" He said as he looked her in the eyes.