Chapter Two

*Zayn's pov*

Flashback

"Class, I'd like you to meet our newest student, who came all the way from America, Natalie Parker!" My year 10 teacher said full of enthusiasm, I chuckled. Getting a new student isn't that big of a deal, she's probably some frizzy haired freak with an annoying American accent, I didn't even look up to see her.

"Wow man, she's fit" My friend Dereck said behind me, I looked up and met eyes with her, her blonde hair was perfectly straight and this stupid uniform made her look overly hot, her blue eyes stayed one mine before she walked down the aisle and sat down in the only seat left, which happened to be right next to me. Lucky day for me.

"Hi, I'm Zayn Malik, we''re going to be really close friends" I smirked and extended my hand, she giggled and looked me in the eye,

"Good luck with that..." She said in anadorable American accent, she didn't even acknowlege my hand, just crossed her legs and flipped her hair, focusing on the board.

I looked up in disbelief, that can't be Natalie, her hair is darker, and she had freckles all over her face.

"Um... Did you by any chance go to high school in Bradford, England?" I asked nervously scratching my neck.

"I've never been to England, why do you ask?" My face drops, something inside me wished it was her, the day I left her, was the hardest day of my life. I couldn't find the words to say, so I just spit it out and left, like a bastard. She's the reason I wrote Moments...

"Oh... I'm sorry you just look a lot like my girlfri- someone I used to know" She cringed at the begining of boyfriend, I wonder why...

"Oh, well... I'm sorry for your diaspointment but I really have to go" She said quickly picking up her Iphone dock, throwing it in her bag and running out the door. What just happened?

*Natalie's pov*

Ali... how stupid am I?! I should've just ignored him... He thought it was me, what if he wasn't convinced?! I looked out into the endless ocean, it's so beautiful here, although I really do miss England, it just reminded me to much of my mom. She died two years ago in a car crash, and I was forced to move back to America and live with my Dad in one of his many hotels.

BOOM.

A warm pain came to the side of my head, I looked over to see a volley ball rolling away from me and a guy with curly brown hair running towards me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! We really shouldn't try to play these American sports..." Another Brit, oh joy. I looked up and lowered my sunglasses, he was really attractive, and those abs... oh my god.

I chuckled, "It's fine, I live here, I'm used to it" He smirked,

"Used to what? Getting hit in the head by a volley ball served by a hot guy like myself?" I threw my head back and laughed, he grinned and plopped down next to me.

"I'm Harry, and you are?"

"Natalie"

"Pretty name for a pretty girl"

I chuckled "I've heard that one before..."

"Hey, hey, hey, cut a guy some slack, I mean he's trying to flirt with a girl who he nearly knocked out" I laughed at that, for the first time I'm actually laughing for real.

"Well how about I make it easy for you and just give you my number?" His grin grew as we exchanged phones.

"Well Natalie, I hope to be seeing you again soon" He smirked and kissed my cheek, making me blush deeply, and with that he ran back to a group of guys I assume were the people he was playing volley ball with in the first place.

---------------------------

I know, I know, it's short. But it has a lot of meaning... I think... I don't really know. hahaha