Chapter Three

*Natalie's pov*

"So you're telling me, that you come face to face with the ex-love of your life, and then you storm off and another guys gives you his number?!" My best friend Kylie says sitting down on my couch, I walked out of the kitchen and plop down next to her.

"Yup" I reply, popping the 'p'

"You hoe!" She screamed, making us both burst into laughter.

"You don't know oh oh! You don't know you're beautiful!" My phone rings an unfamilir ringtone interrupts our laughter. I pick up my phone and look at the text-

From: Sexy Beach Boy Harry

Like the name and the ringtone? ;) How about you come to a party with me tonight? Sadly, a few of my friends will be coming with us, but I just want to see that pretty face of yours agin ;) x

I roll my eyes, what a flirt...

To: Sexy Beach Boy Harry

Hm... I guess I can check my schedule...

"Who ya textin?" Sydney says in an annoying voice, a laugh and respond,

"The guy I met at the beach just asked me if I wanted to go to a party with him and a few of his friends...." I shurgged and she let out a squel

"Ahhhh did you say yes? Is it formal or casual? We need to get you ready!" She was now standing on my couch, jumping up and down. Sydney and I work at the restuarnt connected to the hotel together, that's where we met. We became instant friends and now we live together, she's like the sister I never had... Well, actually, I have as sister, but I haven't talked to her in years. My phone rings again,

From: Sexy Beach Boy Harry

I take that as a yes! Wear something semi formal, it's on the beach so you know... I'll pick you up, where do you live, love? x

Love? Oh yeah, that's a British thing...

To: Sexy Beach Boy Harry

I never said yes!

Yes.

Okay now I did. Oh and I live on the top floor of the Parker hotel, suite 30B.

From: Sexy Beach Boy Harry

You live there? It costs us a fortune to rent suites and we're only staying here for two weeks!

To: Sexy Beast Harry

My dad owns the hotel...

From: Sexy Beast Harry

Cool! I'll be there at 6 x

I looked at the time on the screen of my phone, it's 5! I only have an hour, shit!

"Sydney! Code Black! We only have an hour!" I screamed, we have special codes for different emergencies. She ran into the room and came to a hault,

"What!?!?! Oh my god! You have work hair! Ugh! You have ten minutes to take a shower, go!"

"What! I can't take a shower in ten minutes!"

"Yes you can, go go go!"

*****

"Oh my GOD you look amazing! Harry won't be able to keep it in his pants!" Sydney squealed. I have to admit, I look pretty good. My long brown hair was in perfect waves, and the turquoise and white dress made my eyes pop out. I wore white heels that gave me a little more height and made my tan legs look great, I smiled at my appearance.

"I can't argue with you there!" I replied, she rolled her eyes,

"Jeez! Glam you up and you get all cocky! I like you better in sweats!" I opened my mouth to say something but the door bell rung, Sydney stopped laughing and gave me a look, I threw my hands up in defiance and walked down the corridor.

The nerves are getting to me, the sound of my heels clicked against the hardwood floor until I stopped, fixing my hair before opening my door.

"Hi" I breathe when he comes into view. He's in a perfectly fitted black suit with a black bowtie, I looked at his appearance multiple times before I realized its been about two minutes, well this is awkward...

"You look... Amazing" Harry blurted out, making me blush. I heard Sydney let out and 'awh' from her hiding place in the closet. I smiled at Harry and kicked the door, making her yelp out in pain. Karma's a bitch Syd.

"Thanks, now lets go before your friends think I kidnapped you..." He chuckled and interlaced out arms, as we walked down the hall way 4 tall figures came into view near the elevator, they were all in suits as well, but I could only see the back of their heads. One was blonde, one had his head pretty much shaved, one brown quiffed hair and the last one had jet black quiffed hair. Wait, I know that hair. I froze in place, Harry, curly brown hair, flirty, British Accent... How could I be so stupid! He's Harry Styles from One Direction! Shit!

"H-Harry I-"

"HAZZA! Finally, wow nice girl you got there!" The blonde one- Niall- said. Harry pushed me over to the boys, who's attention were now on me. I quickly look over to Zayn, who was staring me down, oh shit. He recognizes me. He figured it out. I shouldn't have ran. Shit shit shit-

"What's your name sweetheart?" Liam asked

"Um... Natalie..." I muttered, hopefully Zayn didn't hear me.

"Natalie? You mean Ali, right?" Zayn questioned. Shit, my cover is blown.

"No. It's Natalie. Why would you think it's Ali? Who are you again?" I said a little to harshly, earning attention from all the boys.

"I'm Zayn Malik sweetheart, I saw you dancing today. Sexy." Zayn said smugly. Oh, so this is what he wants? To get me pissed? Well, two can play at this game.

"Hmm... I don't remember that. I try to forget all the cocky people I meet." I said smirking, he gave me a glare, but the elevator door slide open before he could respond.

Okay, can I just say I'm confused? He knows it's me, and he's being a jerk when he's the one who broke me heart? Left me and never came back, dumped me and left. I should be the one coming at him for revenge, which is exactly what I'm planning right now, revenge, sweet, sweet revenge.

"You okay?" Harry asked handing me a beer.

"Yeah, just thinking" I replied as he sat down next to me on the log, the party ended and some of the crowd left, but the rest of us made a bonfire and were no gathered around laughing. I have to admit, it was a pretty fun party, except for the fact Zayn grinned with almost every girl here, except for me.

"So, what's with the tension between you and Zayn?" He was focused completely on me, his body was turned to face me and put of the corner of my eye I saw him stare at the side of my face, considering I was focused on the crackling fire.

"....It's nothing...." I mumbled

"You both looked like you were about to kill each other, where do you know him from?" Wow, he's a pretty good observer.

"It's a long story... I-"

"Yo Harry! We're going on the peir, you wanna come?" Niall shouted

"Uh..." Harry scratched the back of his neck "sure we'll go!" He shouted back, we? What?

"C'mon, you can tell me while we walk" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me over to Niall and -to my disappointment- Zayn.

"So... That story?" Harry said awkwardly, his hands in his pockets while we made our way to the pier, Zayn and Niall a good distance in front of us.

"Oh... That. Right, um I was born here, in Florida, but my parents got a divorce, so my mom, my sister and I moved to Bradford, England when I was 17, I met Zayn, and we dated all through senior year..." I was surprised to find out we had already gotten to the pier when I looked up, Harry was starring at me intensely, looking for me to continue. I walk over to the edge of the pier and lean against it, but Harry sits down on the bench behind me.

"Um.. What happened between you two?" Harry questioned breaking the silence.

"Well when he found out he got into the X-Factor he-" I was interrupted by a loud crack and all of a sudden I was in the air,

"Natalie!" Someone screamed before I crashed into the water, and everything went black.