Chapter 2

Geum Jan-di took her white coat off and changed in the locker room.

She just finished her shift for the day and Jun-pyo is on his way to pick her up.

She smiled.  Why not? She is seeing the love of her life.

Come to think of it, she is living a dream.

She is pursuing her dream to become a doctor, she has a boyfriend who is wonderful - his looks and his wealth are just bonus to the whole package because he didn't love him because of those things.

Okay...maybe not the wealth. At first she was hesitant to be a part of his world. It was both scary and intimidating.

She is still not used to it but he tries not too overwhelm her somehow. He matured in a lot of ways and she likes that.

He knew she wanted to have a career even when she eventually become his wife.

Wife. Jan-di smiled again. It does sound quite nice just thinking about her marrying Jun-pyo.

Okay...she was attracted to his looks, too but he has a unique personality that is only his alone. He can be both childish yet endearing and adorable she might add.

Sigh,you really are a love struck fool Jan-di, she said to herself as she picked up her purse and went out of the locker room to wait outside for him.

As she was walking towards the entrance, she smiled.

Hey, are you done with your shift,too? Jan-di asked.

Yeah, just about- you seem happy. Is it perhaps someone is waiting for you outside? he teased her, it was Ji-hoo. He was also doing his clinical at the same hospital.

Right, he is either th ere waiting for me, or on the way. So, I will see you tomorrow then Ji-hoo, she said to him and patted his shoulder as she continued walking.

Ji-hoo smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes, it's true he is happy to see Jan-di happy but he can't hide the fact that his feelings for her remain. He is just happy it worked out for both of them, after all they are all friends. He smiled with sadness in his eyes and thought, One day Yoon Ji-hoo, your lady luck will come. She will come....as if he was trying to convince himself and ease his broken heart. He continued walking towards the locker room but looked back, now he saw Jan-di waving to someone inside the red car waiting for her.

Jun-pyo, what a lucky bastard, he thought. Still, he knew Jun-pyo loved her maybe more than he loves Jan-di and that's something that made him endure the pain easily sometimes.