Chapter 3

Jun-pyo stopped the car and put it on park, he was five minutes early. He looked at his watch and eyes the entrance to the hospital. He was about to open his door when he caught a glimpse of Jan-di walking towards the door. He smiled. Then he saw Ji-Hoo talked to her briefly and saw the way he looked at her as she walked away from him. Jun-pyo knew that look. He knew very well what Ji-Hoo feels and he can't do anything about it. He felt bad for him then, but he knew he is a good friend. If anything, he appreciates his concern and feelings for Jan-di especially when he lost his memories and can't even remember her. Ahh, the memories. It is all in the past, we are happy now. That is what's important, Jun-pyo thought. 

He smiled as Jan-di quickly ran to him and embraced him. He kisses her forehead and said, hi, I guess I am early huh?   he said.

Did you wait that long? I just talked to Ji-hoo on the way out, Jan-di said.

Oh, yeah? How is he doing? We have to get together again sometime. I miss the boys,too Jun-pyo said. 

He ushered Jan-di in as he opens the front passenger door. 

Well, that's easy enough to arrange don't you think, Jan-di says.

That's true, we can plan it together, he reaches for her as if he was about to kiss her.

Ya! Not here....Jan-di was protesting and was assuming he was about to kiss her.

Jun-pyo raised his eyebrows, Dirty mind, what do you think am I going to do?  as he snaps her seatbelt on.

Jan-di's cheeks flushed, embarrassed. Well, you never know. I thought...ahh..never mind. Just drive, I am hungry, she said.

Of course I want to kiss you, but I won't do it here especially if I want to kiss you longer....his voice trailed and then started laughing.

Might not be a bad idea- that you didn't do it here I mean. Ahh, you're killing me. Let's go! Jan-di said, her cheeks still flushed.

With their relationship, she still gets embarrassed infront of him, especially when it is about intimacy. Sometimes, she still can't believe that they are together. It sounds like a Cinderella story, but she is a working Cinderella if that's the case. She doesn't just want people to think she is with him because he is rich. Sometimes she hates the fact that he is rich, filthy rich- but she can't do anything about it. It is both a blessing and a curse that she has to live with.

What do you feel like eating? he asks as he started driving.

Up to you, whatever you feel like eating, she said and leaned back on her seat and closed her eyes.

Alright, do you mind if we just eat at your apartment then? Jun-pyo said his eyes twinkling, hinting naughtiness.

Jan-di quickly opened her eyes and looked at him, Omo, omo...why at my apartment suddenly? Perhaps, you're not thinking....she blushes again unable to finish what she was about to say.

Haha you are funny. You don't want me cooking in your kitchen? Geez, why are you having green thoughts suddenly? Were you day dreaming of me while working, that's why you look tired he teases her more. 

She slapped his shoulder, Ah that hurts!Haha but seriously- I just want to eat homemade food though. Unless....he didn't finish saying it and just grinned. 

Stop it..you..you devil! Haha Alright, why don't we just buy something on the way and eat it at my apartment. I actually don't feel like sitting and waiting for food either. And sure, I was daydreaming about you. I missed you... she looks at him with her puppy eyes.

I miss you,too hon. Ha ha that look is actually more scary, I might not eat anything at all if you continue looking at me like that he teases back , his smile reached his eyes and grab hold of her left hand as he drives and kisses it quickly. 

She sighs, it is true that she misses him. It is also true that she wants to spend a lot more time with him, but she doesn't want to demand too much of him and she is busy at work also. So, sometimes even times like this with him, just teasing and laughing together is more than enough for her. Just being with him makes her happy and she knows he feels the same way.