Chapter 1

Midoriya sat on a barrel stool at the bar area since when they arrived it was just as Rochelle described to him, he wished she could have shown him the place. A cold glass of water was placed on the counter "Here you should drink something, don't dwell on your thoughts too hard" a kind soft voice broke him out of his train of thought "Oh, t-thank you" Deku mumbled bashfully looking up to meet Mira Deku remembers some stories and drawling's Rochelle drew only made that guilty feeling intensify.

walking through the doors a bunch of people swarmed around them someone took Rochelle into their and walked to another room Deku assumed was the clinic or some hospital wing getting a look around the place was as detailed as Rochelle's drawlings were "Midoriya! Kirishima's voice echoed across the room at him waving him over the class taking up two tables closer to the back of the room.

waving back slightly Midoriya got up off the stool and went over to the class "Did you know Rochelle was a super cool dimensional jumper" Kaminari asked jumping up and down Midoriya smiled slightly "Yeah, she fell straight onto my mom's car from the sky" "huh?! "did she not trust us enough to tell why she had to hide it" Mina grumbled wiping away a few tears "because I asked her not to" Mr. Aizawa walked over "even though their people who know under some circumstances" "this has something to do with what happened during the Shie Hassaikai Raid, and Sir Night Eye right? Kirishima asked Aizawa nodded.

the guild hall doors open and an older woman with pink hair in a bun and a red neck cuffed coat with a staff by her side "You better have a good reason to call me over without any explanation! the woman yelled with slight aggravation and the elder man known as the guild leader Makarov wheeled himself over "sorry but nobody knows what to do and if there a chance you can help... she nodded and followed the old man into the room Rochelle's in.

soon was late evening and the stars resurfaced in the night sky "Excuse me" Mira came over to the class "It seems to be getting late, we have a place you could stay and get some rest" Mira offered taking the class to fairy hill "the second and fourth-floor room are the only ones available" Mira handed over the floor keys "it's alright thank you for your kindness" Aizawa thanked her "girls on the fourth, boys on the second".

back at the guild "I've never seen anything like this, I'm afraid I can't do much but keep the fever at bay" Porlyusica told them grimly Mystogan you been there the longest, what different bout the Dimensional what not? "the problem is less Ethernano's in the air" Porlyusica nodded "I've called her brother and team Natsu but my question is a dragon slayer thing? Makarov asked taking a look a back at Rochelle.

Later early evening the next day team Natsu came barging into the guild Mira brought them into the infirmary you would think Rochelle was sleeping peacefully but the black veins crawling up her skin and the slight twitch of her fingers and labored breath told another story Grey removed the damp towel off her head and had a thin layer of frost in her forehead to calm her fever.

(Rochelle's dream)
Where am I? Rochelle thought looking around and noticing she was in a familiar field of flowers with the familiar stream with rocks making a path across "Rochelle" Rochelle turned around familiar voice called her name "We need to get home before dinner your parents won't be too happy! a boy with light sky blue hair Rochelle couldn't believe it he stood their very much alive and older "c-coming" Rochelle ran across the stones stumbling slightly Rochelle heart lurched out of her chest at the familiar house and the bakery sign.

"See tomorrow Ro"  he waved before running across the street to his home Rochelle opened the bakery door and the familiar scent of baked goods Rochelle blinked away the burning feeling in her eyes "Rochelle just in time get washed up dinner almost done" getting ready to leave the bakery was her mother Rochelle ran to her mom and hugged her mom chuckled hugging her back "you have only been gone for a few hours silly" Rochelle laughed quickly wiping away a few fallen "I really just miss your hugs" "let's get back home before your dad and Alex eat all the food, I have Diane and Rogue protecting the food from those impatient animals" Rochelle laughed following her mom out of the shop".

Rochelle's eyes flew open her arm shot up to the closest person's throat "Rochelle! but she didn't listen throwing the person through the wall Rochelle swiftly shadow passed through the wall "Grey! Rochelle was knocked to the ground and had difficulty breathing "Juvia stop!  Rochelle started coughing and catching her breath "Rochelle are you okay?  Romeo went to help her up "Romeo! Rochelle wrapped her shadow tightly around the boy.

Natsu set his fist ablaze Rochelle turned around her eyes pitch black the veins evidently on her face "Now, now not so fast Natsu, you don't want to harm this body do you" Rochelle smirked but the voice was deeper and rough sounded almost like..  "Acnologia" Natsu growled.

a gust of wind knocked Romeo away from her grip "The sky dragon slayer" her voice sound like it was taunting her shadows grew around Rochelle but water covered surrounded her shadows and were quickly frozen over  Rochelle just laughed "Nice try" Rochelle's claws grew her eyes became golden dragon slits scales started to cover her face ready to attack Juvia.

but was quickly frozen but not by normal ice nothing worked even the claws Rochelle stopped struggling and laughed "You can try and save her, but nothing will work she my vessel and where she at she's never coming back"  Acnologia taunted him "What did you do to her " Natsu barked the fire around started to grow "how she waited this long to give me control amazes me, but everyone has to give up eventually" the smirk grew wider as the ice began to crack.

"ice devil magic slayer magic rare, but shouldn't you remember from last time Rochelle broke out shadows freezing everyone in the room "So much power but so afraid to become full potential" The shadows violently wrapped around everyone "Who should I kill first" water hit Rochelle in the face growling in aggravation "stop that! "Rochelle's body kneeled and started coughing "Dang it this body"

the class headed to the guild but stopped by the doors everyone was wrapped in shadows Rochelle's back was turned towards them "Stop that! Rochelle kneeled and started coughing "Dang it this body" "Rochelle? Deku was about to walk forward but a hand gripped his shoulder "Stay where you are" the guy told them walking forward Rochelle turned around "Oh, look isn't the older brother, trying to save her kind of too late for that" she laughed.

Rogue ignored Acnologia's taunts shadows came from underneath Rogue wrapped around Rochelle tightly drawing his sword "What are you doing? Deku yelped  Rogue ignored the yells from everyone around him swiftly flipping his blade the handle of his sword on the side of her neck knocking Rochelle's body lolled to the side Rogue caught her before she fell the shadows disappearing and dropped everyone it was holding.