Chapter 4

Ida put back the letter in the envelope a heavy feeling in the air Rogue walked briskly through the already opened doors over to the Dimensional travelers "Green Haired, an Angry Blonde, glasses and two-toned hair follow me " Rogue told Deku, Bakugo, Ida and Todoroki as he walked out of the guild  Ida "Don't tell me what to do" Bakugo yelled but followed after him Ida followed Deku glanced at Todoroki and the two of them both sharing a confused stare before following after them.

They went down the street in an awkward silence as people of Magnolia walked around Bakugou huffed and followed them into a closed bakery The group Rogue sat down on one of the carved chairs a table with similar carving the other side was a three-cushion booth attached to the wall after everyone sat down.

"you four seem the closet to her so I thought any information you know could help us," Rogue asked straight forward looking right at Deku froze for a second "Umm... kind like Shadow things she can do and whatnot, but she never gave detail and the dragon thing she kind of crypt about " Deku stutters nervously
"Huh I don't know none of that I only know she's magical and from this place" Bakugo grunted folding his arms
"She has a healing factor that can heal her even when she is unconscious" Ida added

"The shadows can get out of control and become violent, not sure how it's triggered something is there connecting them? Todoroki asked Rogue sighed "Yes, her triggers are about the past, she has been through so much at such a young age, Rogue sighed again "I don't think I know all that she has been through"

Bakugo scoffed "Aren't you her brother should you know what going on" Bakugo scoffed "Bakugo! Rogue sighed "You're right I should but it's complicated we both thought the other was dead until we met up a few years later" Rogue explained.

"We lived in a small town are father was the Chief and our mother was a baker, who owned the bakery next door There were four of us kids Diane was a friend, but she was like our sister who was a year old,  Alex and Me we both were the same age, and Rochelle was the youngest she either followed us around or played with her best friend.

"On her Fifth birthday, a Dragon that goes by the name  Aconologia destroyed the village killing everyone Rochelle was with our parents when they died and she found Alex who was dead Diane Rochelle and I ran away, we thought we could outrun him, but he threw Diane killing her leaving the both of us Rochelle watch as that Bastard tried squishing the life out of me she snapped and she got her magic.

Aconologia found interest in Rochelle when he thought he killed me he dropped me knocked me out and took her but what he didn't know was Rochelle didn't only use her shadow-based make she also used her healing I should have been dead but her healing saved me"

Deku went rigged he knew that it was from that connection "I heard that name" Deku told Rogue "Or saw him it was like I was in one of her memories, when she was in the hospital when I went to visit her ankle was bleeding there were numbers, I tried to stop it from bleeding then she was flatlining" Deku tried explaining trying to remember everything.

  "Rochelle was younger, uh she was walking with two people in dragon masks brought to this window and these kids were in this room Rochelle knew a kid with blue hair this guy told her to kill them she refused, and the man killed the kids and Rochelle lost control and killed the two in dragon masks the guy called himself Aconologia" Deku explained the best he could.

Rogue tensed Todoroki looked over to Deku "When was this?! Ida asked doing his usual hand motions "She was upset and freaked out about everything that happened at camp, Wendy and Romeo came I didn't know how to bring it up" Deku murmured avoiding looking over at the others.

Rochelle and a boy with navy green hair with freckles littered on his cheeks his eyes were blurred but she could tell they were some type of green color she looked around the unfamiliar area they were walking on a sidewalk "Would you want to get Yakiniku? the boy asked "uh, sure buts Yakiniku did you forget where I came from" Rochelle teased the boy but Rochelle was confused "u-uh I forgot my bad what would you like to eat" the boy panicked waving his hands Infront of his face Rochelle laughed "nope let's try Yakiniku.

Rochelle shot out of bed her shirt sticking to she was sweating like she run a marathon she wasn't sure why, but she started to cry and cry letting out all these emotions she didn't know why she was feeling so heavily.

"Gajeel! he shot up from where he was sleeping unopened books around him Panther Lily called him his name "You should take better care of yourself get a shower and eat actual food and not metal" Panther Lily advised Gajeel grunted not giving a verbal answer before dragging himself out of the wooden chair he has been sitting on for hours leaving the library it was so early nobody was around Gajeel left heading to his apartment knowing Panther Lily was right, hoping if he was a little more rest his head a little clear maybe he can think of any way to help Rochelle.

Rogue came in the guild exhausted was an understatement from how he looked his hair was usually tied with some hair band but now it was a completely down mess his neat Kimono wrinkled in his arms was a sad frosuch opening the infirmary door with complete silence and closing it the same the usually bare infirmary that as more day then night patients the one in the infirmary hasn't moved since the outburst.
Rogue couldn't remember how many days had gone by he felt like he failed his little sister he already did to many times sitting down on the nauseating plastic chair and holding on to her cold felt lifeless, dead if it was barely a pulse  Rogue could hold it back he started to cry soon the tears dropped off his face on to frosuchs head but the Exceed didn't care he was sobbing.

Getting all his sadness off his chest the anger rose "I swear Ro I will make this bastard pay I'm done watching you suffer you don't deserve this" Rogue declared "Frosuch hear you have good friends maybe Frosuch can be friends too but Frosuch needs Rochelle to wake up" Frouch added panting her arm soon the pair left.

As the night got later everyone began heading to their homes shutting the usual cheerful guild down for the night the sky became cloudy following the guilds and everyone felt it cry out in pain rumbling in dismay and lighting flashed the sky bringing a promise of vengeance.

After the  brother and exceed left the first lighting strike the limp unconscious girl woke up her eyes glowing gold in the dark room sitting up out on the bed they smirked laughing cold and dark "Everything is falling in place"