Chapter 3

"Please don't tell anyone I can probably find the answer please" Rochelle pleaded with him Gajeel sighed in frustration "Fine I won't say a thing but even with the slightest bit of pain, if you don't find anything and it gets worse when need to tell Makarov understand" Gajeel caved in Rochelle hugged him tightly "thank you'" Rochelle whispered Gajeel laughed messing up her hair "now let's clean up the lamp and head because I'm starving" Gajeel smirked leaving the room to find a broom or something to clean up the glass".

Gajeel sighed sadly "How did this happen again? I thought it stopped after he died" Gajeel whispered to himself in the quiet room before getting up "Don't worry I going to help ya you Firecracker" Gajeel whispered softy before walking out the door his face hardening and his anger rising "You better tell me what the hell is going on" Gajeel growled glaring at the people in the room.

"Because we killed him so how the hell is this happening" Gajeel growled Laxus shook his head "Don't ask me, the Batard is still connected to her somehow mostly likely by blood how he took control over her why I have no clue" Laxus sighed before glaring him down sparks started to surround him "but you seem to know something so spill" Laxus growled Gajeel glared back "what does that mean" Gajeel yelled the pair ran at each other before either could get too far the Levy, Fried, and Lucy came running from the library "can either of you read this text" Levy asked holding up a beat up small journal "it seems to be in some ancient dragon langue" Fried added Lucy nodded.

The pair turned around Gajeel shrugged "don't know he takes the book from Levy and starts flipping the pages quickly taken from his hands from the lighting dragon slayer Laxus started flipping through the pages "Definitely ancient something, maybe Blood and Vines" Laxus mumbled pointing at the first inscribed picture the book was taken away him again by Gajeel no it means Blood and Veins" he pointed to the symbols of lines. "Huh? How would you come to that" Laxus growled "he right they were Black veins covering Rochelle" Lucy agreed. Gajeel nodded Laxus only glared at Gajeel.

They felt like they had a lead, but nobody could decipher any more than Gajeel helped them Freed, Levy, Lucy, and the four dragon slayers got more confused none of them knew the ancient dragon language, and the more they flipped through the pages more ancient drawling's and unrecognizable symbols, they only have one piece of the puzzle but they didn't have time to waste.

Rochelle let out a soft yawn as she trudged up the steps, her feet dragging making it to her room Rochelle slowly got in her Nightwear before ready to get into bed but was stopped by a knock on the door "Yes!" Rochelle mumbled before opening the door to Diane holding her little sister "W-o W -o" the young Toddler squealed holding out her tiny little hands and giving grabbing motions Rochelle took the Toddler from Diane's arms "Alex and I are going over to my house, sorry I know it was short notice and I promised to read her stories, but you know my parents are still coming to terms about Alex and My relationship... Diane trailed off Rochelle nodded Diane sighed in relief "Thanks Ro I Owe you, bye, bye, Nora" Diane quickly darted out of the doorway the sound of her feet hitting each stair in a hurry echoed through the hall.

Rochelle shook her head a tired smile growing, closing the door with the bag of her heel before wincing slightly at Nora yanking at her hair she was identical to Rogue and Rochelle with the same bright ruby red eyes and dark hair that could be mistaken for black but is a dark brown just like their father, getting in her bed she gently sits Nora beside her "Okay Nora, were going to read a little story then bedtime for you" Rochelle gently tapped Nora little nose getting a laugh out of the toddler picking up her worn out a book off her bedside table lets read the story of the Knight and the Princess.

"By the end of the ball, the Knight kneeled Vowing to follow the promise to protect the Princess with his life even though his yourn's for the Princess he knows he is only her Knight, and the Princess is looking for a Prince, but he will be her Knight in shining armor as long as he's staying by her side and Protect her... The End Rochelle closed the book softly before placing it back on her bedside table beside her Nora was out cold Rochelle quietly chuckled carefully getting out of bed and opening the door, going back to her bed softly picking up Nora slowly walking down the hall walking inside of Nora room she gently put her in her crib pulling her little blanket over her little body before leaving the room leaving the door a crack Rochelle went back to her room going straight under the covers falling asleep in an instant.

Natsu kicked the door to the library book walking over "Hey. Rochelle's Friend Natsu shouted, "I forgot we met Rochelle in this dream world and later she sent a letter, you should read it" Natsu dropped it on the table in front of the group "Natsu! Erza called him back, Natsu quickly ran back to the library, "should we read it, I mean, it could be personal" Tsuyu spoke up   "Maybe it could give us a better understanding of her" Hagakure added nobody knew what to do with the letter  "As my job as class president I'll read it, but if it's getting too personal, we'll stop " Ida stood up picking up the letter carefully opening the envelope.

Hey Guys, I'm glad I got to see you before the strangle thing If you're reading this then I'm like just clarifying for you Natsu, yeah, it's been two years since I been in this Dimension and it definitely different, when I arrived I fell from the sky landing on this car that had people in it  a  mother and her son  a car is kind of like the Magic Vehicles without magic, getting back on topic  I go to this hero school called U.A instead of Magic it this thing called Quirks I 'll explain it better Next time,  at first it was weird being around  people my age again but it was then what I thought I'm slowly starting to make friends and it an a pleasant feeling everyone is their own type of different Nobody ever questioned why I had red eyes or my magic but I feel like a fraud like I shouldn't have them as my friends I have withheld the truth or lied a little here and there but only because less people should know the truth in case of  villains that what we call people in dark guilds or  become a human experiment I don't think I could survive that again, but anyway on a cheerful note I miss you guys like crazy it just doesn't feel like home without the guild.

Love your Favorite Shadow                                                                                                                              P.S Please tell Rogue I'm alive and well